Kokatat Inferno Mitt Neoprene Kayak Gloves
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $18.75 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
- Overview Overview Thermo lined 3mm Smoothskin neoprene Glued blind stitch construction Precurved mitt Reinforced palm
Size ChartKokatat Inferno Mitts:
|Hand Length (in.)||6.5||7||7.5||7.75||8||8.5|
To find the Circumference, use a soft measuring tape around the dominant hand to measure circumference.
To find the Hand Length, measure the dominant hand from wrist crease to tip of middle finger to find hand length.
- GSGeoffrey S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 year agoSize up one
Seems like a nice product but glove size weren't as advertised view the Kokatat rubric. My hand measured solidly in the medium camp but these mittens were too small. Same thing happened with Kozee gloves. I may purchase again but I'll size up one from the recommendation.Was this helpful?
- LDLinda D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoAmazing product. They kept my
Amazing product. They kept my hands cozy warm!!Was this helpful?
- DFDave F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoTested and worked in real world white water conditions
Im always wanting good paddle control and to be able to firm grasp my Werner perfectly during my trip down the local creek. Once the air and water temp fell below a combined 90 threshold i picked up this pair of gloves to go with my Kokatat dry suit. I chose size medium and they fit perfectly. My next concern was how well did they grip since the glove is more of mit style and not individual fingers. The answer is perfect. Spent 4 hours in my Jackson Zen that day and these gloves were awesome. The grip on the glove holds the paddle well and the curve of the glove puts ur hand in the proper position to grasp. Good tight seal that bumped well into my dry suit latex sealWas this helpful?
- RTRichard T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoBest Gloves
Comfy, does not inhibit paddling. Definitely usable for the coldest paddling. Neoprene is a different, very grippy kind. Used a handful of times and nicked a piece of neoprene off so may not be horribly strong.Was this helpful?
- DSDiana S.I recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoGreat mitts
Better than pogies imhoWas this helpful?