Kokatat Hydrus Launch Socks
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $22.50 with
Kokatat Hydrus Launch Socks help keep your feet completely dry in extreme conditions. Waterproof and breathable Hydrus 3.0 fabric repels water and transfers water vapor out while a durable outer layer provides protection. Slide them over your socks or under your shoes for dry put-ins and take-outs.
- Proprietary Hydrus 3.0 waterproof/breathable three-layer fabric
- Super tough nylon woven outer layer provides long-lasting abrasion protection
- Polyurethane micro-porous mid-layer coating transfers water vapor from the inner layer to the outer
- Soft knit polyester inner layer helps manage moisture, moving it from the inside out
- DWR coating helps repel water
- Knee-high length w/ barrel lock bungee drawstring closure
- Factory-sealed seams
- Backed by Kokatat’s limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials & workmanship
|Fabric||4.57 oz. Hydrus 3.0 3-layer waterproof/breathable coating|
|Closure||Bungee drawstring with barrel lock closure|
- Machine or hand wash cool with liquid detergent
- Hang to dry
- Do not bleach or dry clean
- Store it dry, hanging, or loosely folded
Kokatat Hydrus Launch Socks
|Size||Mens' Shoe Size (US)||Women's Shoe Size (US)|
|XS||up to 5.5||up to 7|
|S||6 - 8||7 - 9|
|M||9-11||10 - 12|
|L||12 - 15||13 - 16|
- MMmVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars10 months agoJust what i was looking for.
I was looking for something to keep my feet dry when entering/exiting my canoe. Often the launches and takeouts are a bit deep or the bottom is really soft, etc. so I wanted something about knee high. These socks keep my feet dry and fit nicely inside sandals or shoes.
Now my routine is to wear these with sandals to launch the boat. take them off in the boat, and put them back on for exiting. These are a nice alternative to neoprene boots, much lighter and more packable.Was this helpful?
- (3(Care 3.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 year agoThey are nice and thin
They are nice and thin .still need to wear a thin wool sock underneath. Nice and tall for extra protectionWas this helpful?
- HWHolly W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoExcellent fir keeping feet &
Excellent fir keeping feet & lower legs dry.Was this helpful?
- TKTanya K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoLove them!
I live in Northern Ontario. The river will freeze soon and kayaking will be over until next year. So.... the water is pretty cold. Last year, I tried everything to keep my feet warm: several pairs of socks, air activated foot warmers that supposedly keep your feet warm for hours. (Spoiler alert: they do not.) These socks are awesome! I wear a pair of wool socks, pull the launch socks on and my feet are toasty warm.Was this helpful?
- GSGuest S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoKakotat launch socks
Son in law says they work great He is pretty happy with them.. Delivery was amazing fast.
Thank youWas this helpful?