/ Kokatat Hydrus Launch Socks
Kokatat Hydrus Launch Socks
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 495 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
Buy any kayak, Get a FREE NRS Vapor lifejacket!
WHAT TO DO:
- Click the add to cart button on the kayak of your choice.
- Select your free NRS Vapor lifejacket in the pop-up window and proceed to checkout.
Note: if you exit the checkout after accepting the offer, the free gift will be removed from your cart. Make sure you've already added anything else you need to your cart before proceeding!
Terms & Conditions: Free offer is for available sizes/colors of the NRS Vapor Lifejacket. Limited time only. While supplies last. Only valid with purchase of an in-stock kayak.
Please note, should you decide to return the kayak, the $94.95 cost of the lifejacket will be subtracted from your refund.
Some kayaks may only be shipped within the USA. See product page for details.
Kokatat Hydrus Launch Socks help keep your feet completely dry in extreme conditions. Waterproof and breathable Hydrus 3.0 fabric repels water and transfers water vapor out while a durable outer layer provides protection. Slide them over your socks or under your shoes for dry put-ins and take-outs.
- Proprietary Hydrus 3.0 waterproof/breathable three-layer fabric
- Super tough nylon woven outer layer provides long-lasting abrasion protection
- Polyurethane micro-porous mid-layer coating transfers water vapor from the inner layer to the outer
- Soft knit polyester inner layer helps manage moisture, moving it from the inside out
- DWR coating helps repel water
- Knee-high length w/ barrel lock bungee drawstring closure
- Factory-sealed seams
- Backed by Kokatat’s limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials & workmanship
|4.57 oz. Hydrus 3.0 3-layer waterproof/breathable coating
|Bungee drawstring with barrel lock closure
- Machine or hand wash cool with liquid detergent
- Hang to dry
- Do not bleach or dry clean
- Store it dry, hanging, or loosely folded
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- JSJack S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Rated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoKokayay hydrous launch socks
Can't wait to try these I'm going to leave my waders at homeSizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2FitRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- TTerryI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
These things are great. Got them for putting my kayak in during cold weather. They are so comfy that I just leave them on in the kayak. I wear a pair of high wool socks and it's perfect.
- BBBrian B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoWhat I’ve been seeking
Finally found a solution for dry feet that does a good job staying at the knee & not rolling down to my ankles.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2FitRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MBMai B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoThey really do keep you dry
They absolutely work! Used them in a recent kayak trip in Alaska where the water is really cold but the kayak had to be accessed by putting feet into the water. They work better than anything I’ve used in the past (neoprene socks, waterproof thick socks). Only problem is they do run big. I also found they stay up better if cinched below the knees even tho they reach above mine.SizingRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2FitRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MMmVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoJust what i was looking for.
I was looking for something to keep my feet dry when entering/exiting my canoe. Often the launches and takeouts are a bit deep or the bottom is really soft, etc. so I wanted something about knee high. These socks keep my feet dry and fit nicely inside sandals or shoes.
Now my routine is to wear these with sandals to launch the boat. take them off in the boat, and put them back on for exiting. These are a nice alternative to neoprene boots, much lighter and more packable.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $24.75 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.