/ Kialoa Pipes II Adjustable Carbon Stand-Up Paddle
Kialoa Pipes II Adjustable Carbon Stand-Up Paddle
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 2125 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
Buy any kayak, Get a FREE NRS Vapor lifejacket!
WHAT TO DO:
- Click the add to cart button on the kayak of your choice.
- Select your free NRS Vapor lifejacket in the pop-up window and proceed to checkout.
Note: if you exit the checkout after accepting the offer, the free gift will be removed from your cart. Make sure you've already added anything else you need to your cart before proceeding!
Terms & Conditions: Free offer is for available sizes/colors of the NRS Vapor Lifejacket. Limited time only. While supplies last. Only valid with purchase of an in-stock kayak.
Please note, should you decide to return the kayak, the $94.95 cost of the lifejacket will be subtracted from your refund.
Some kayaks may only be shipped within the USA. See product page for details.
The Kialoa Pipes II Adjustable Carbon Stand-Up Paddle is perfect for high-cadence style paddling, smaller paddlers, or those who want to take it easy on their bodies. The Pipes II is ideal for performance paddlers who want to adjust length on the fly or use their paddle on different boards or in variable conditions.
- A timeless all water stand up paddle with a smaller Carbon Foam Core blade
- The blade size gives great gentle power and the PowerARC profile provides a perfect catch
- Carbon shaft provides the highest strength to weight ratio and energy transfer during strokes
- Adjustable length shaft lets you change to match conditions or paddler height
- ABS Ergo Utili-T Grip provides the greatest level of control & allows for a relaxed hand position
- Carbon Foam Core blade is handmade in the USA
- Internal Carbon edgebanding provides stellar blade durability to the edge of the blade
- Manufacturer one-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
|16 1/2" x 7 1/8"
|Blade Surface Area
|Blade to Shaft Offset
|2-piece adjustable with ABS Utili-T grip insert
|70 - 86"
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- AAnonymousReviewingKialoa Pipes II Adjustable Carbon Stand-Up PaddleI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoPipes II adjustable paddle
I just got my Pipes II adjustable carbon paddle and used it for the first time paddling in flat water. It is light and quite stiff and responsive, so it feels like all of my energy is transferred into moving the board; I couldn't be happier! I got this paddle because it can be used dual-purpose as a surf paddle and a flat water paddle due to its a Read more about review stating Pipes II adjustable paddledjustability. The blade is smaller than past paddles I've used which is good. I wanted a smaller blade that puts less stress on the shoulders due to past shoulder issues I've had. The surf is flat or I would have surfed with it today.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $106.25 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.