Hobie KC Welder Pro with Hobie-Colored Rod Stock
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $21.49 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
- Overview Overview The Hobie KC Welder Pro with Hobie-Colored Rod Stock lets you fix holes and cracks or customize polyethylene products. Simply insert the rod into the tip and place against the product to be welded....
- Technical Specifications Technical Specifications
- Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
The Hobie KC Welder Pro with Hobie-Colored Rod Stock lets you fix holes and cracks or customize polyethylene products. Simply insert the rod into the tip and place against the product to be welded. As the materials melt, move the tip along the repair area to fill the area with new plastic material.
- Fix holes & cracks or customize
- Flat tip & hole in tip for rod insertion
- Tip heats plastic surface & the rod
- Plug small holes after moving accessories
- Rebuild keels after excessive wear from dragging
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
Easy Returns - Money Back Guarantee
Outdoorplay has a very consumer-focused new/unopened return policy. If you are not 100% satisfied with what you have purchased from Outdoorplay, return it within 60 days of purchase and take advantage of our amazing no-hassle money back guarantee. We'll refund you the product price on any returned item(s). You'll never regret your purchase with Outdoorplay. We've got you covered.
Note: We do not accept returns on used products. All returns must be in original packaging with original hang tags. Otherwise a restocking fee may apply.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 4 stars3 years agoWorked great
Worked great when I needed to hull latch my kayak after dragging on some rocks when coming into the beachWas this helpful?