/ KanuLock Lockable Tiedown Straps
KanuLock Lockable Tiedown Straps
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 450 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
- Overview Overview KanuLock locking tiedown straps help protect your board, SUP, or kayak from opportunistic theft. Simple to use, they work the same way as a regular set of tie-downs, with the added benefits of bein...
KanuLock locking tiedown straps help protect your board, SUP, or kayak from opportunistic theft. Simple to use, they work the same way as a regular set of tie-downs, with the added benefits of being able to lock and being uncuttable by knife. KanuLocks are a great theft deterrent.
- 2.5 mm braided stainless steel cables resist cutting
- The buckles can be locked securely by a key
- Your board or kayak cannot be slid out
- Also great for tool boxes, camping gear, coolers, jerry cans, and other items
- Includes two straps and two keys
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- AMAlan M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 years agoLocking straps
Work nice, They do not appear to be suseptable to end fraying like my former Thules. They won't damage my Swift kayak which is a fushion boat like my old Thules did. I just hope the lock is strong enough to protect the kayak from theift.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoPerfect Replacement for Thule SUP Taxi
These are perfect for my needs. I used to use a Thule SUP taxi but the added height made it difficult for me to load my 10' paddle board. Additionally, I had issues with the Thule product failing on me a couple of times. Kind of scary. These are excellent quality and no issues so far. Make sure the locks are in the up position before inserting the key. They turn just fine every time.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 years agoWorks great!
Exactly what I was looking for. I've used them on a 4 hour road trip to tie down my Sports Tube hard case and worked like a champ. Like securing any load be sure to retighten within the first 50 miles to take-up any slack.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $22.50 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.