Jetboil 1.0 L FluxRing Tall Spare Cup
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $14.98 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
Product title: Jetboil 1.0 L FluxRing Tall Spare CupSKU: ACS_JBSPARE10T-Carbon
The Jetboil 1.0L Tall Spare Cup enables you to save weight by sharing your burner base and fuel with friends. Patented FluxRing technology makes it possible to heat with extremely high efficiency directing it into the contents of the FluxRing cup, rather than into the air as waste.
- FluxRing hard anodized aluminum cooking cup
- Drink-through lid with pour spout and strainer
- Flash insulating cozy with cargo pocket
- Bottom cover doubles as a measuring cup and bowl
- Can pack Zip, Flash, Flashlite or Luna burner base with one 100 g JetPower can (not included)
- Compatible with MicroMo, MiniMo, Zip, Flash stoves and Luna burner
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
Jetboil 1.0 L FluxRing Tall Spare Cup Technical Specifications
|Capacity||32 oz. (1 Liter)|
|Weight||9.7 oz (22g g)|
|Compatibility||MicroMo, MiniMo, Zip, Flash and Luna|
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoLighten up your JetBoil
This cup saves me several ounces over carrying the original mini sumo. It's all I need on most trips, and way more packable too in my pods.Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agostandard jetboil replacement cup
we purchased this to replace the cup on our worn out one on our original jet boil model. it fits great and is the same size as the original.Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 4 stars2 years agoGood Size for hiking
I started with the larger cup but switched to this one for two reasons. First is the little plastic cup on the bottom of my large one broke, second is because this is the perfect size for mountain house meals and weighs slightly less. The Jetboil system is great, uses little fuel and boils up real fast. The only problem -1 star is the plastic cup on the bottom. The one on my large cup broke on the first hike and so did this one, its the most fragile plastic I've ever seen. Jetboil should make this out of silicone or something.Was this helpful?