Immersion Research Men's Thick Skin Union Suit
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $31.25 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
The IR Men's Thick Skin Union Suit is a quick-drying base layer that keeps you warm even when wet. A perfect base layer for a variety of outdoor pursuits. Kayaking, skiing, snowboarding, hunting, cold weather camping, ice fishing, snowmobiling, paragliding, the list is endless.
- Soft, warm fleece with four-way stretch
- One piece design eliminates cold spots
- Super stretch neoprene neck for zipperless entry
- Front relief fly
- Flatlock seams prevent chafing
|Fabric||4-way stretch double sided anti-pilling micro fleece|
|Fabric Content||64% polyester, 29% recycled polyester, 7% spandex|
IR Men's Thick Skin Union Suit
|Small||125lb - 145lb||5'3" - 5'7"|
|Medium||140lb - 165lb||5'5" - 5'10"|
|Large||160lb - 185lb||5'8" - 6'1"|
|Xlarge||180lb - 215lb||5'10" - 6'3"|
|XXlarge||210lb - 235lb||6' - 6'4"|
- SJShane J.I recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoOutdoorsman
Best base layer on the planet for freezing cold temps..It with normal cloths,coat and bibs..Never be cold again!Was this helpful?
- JCJuan C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoLove it super warm
Love it super warmWas this helpful?
- BHBrett H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoThick skin union suit
This union suit is a great fit. I'm just under 5'9" and around 205. I have the XL and it's great. It keeps me very warm and comfortable on chilly to cold days on the water. It's really no trouble getting in and out of.Was this helpful?
- JHJens H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 stars2 years agoEase of gettig in and out of the suit
It is really hard to get in and out of the suit, since you have to come in through the neck. Really hard to get it off, once you start sweating, and you are tired from kayaking all day.Was this helpful?
- BBrianI recommend this productRated 4 stars2 years agofavorite under-drysuit layer
This is my favorite underlayer for my drysuit. The neck entry take a little getting used to, but there is plenty of stretch for me to get in and out. it also means no zippers, so it's a very comfortable fit against my skin & the suit, with no gaps up the back like I get with separate tops and bottoms. It also keeps me very warm year-round in the PNW and winter Grand Canyon trips.Was this helpful?