/ IceMule Classic Cooler
IceMule Classic Cooler
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 470 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The IceMule Classic started it all and gives you the freedom to go further with drinks in tow. Let the exploration begin, leaving your hands free to enjoy colder beverages than ever before. Keeping your drinks ice-cold for up to 24 hours, it's completely waterproof with welded seams and no zippers.
- Stays cold for a full day of hiking up the steepest mountains or getting a golden tan at the beach
- Straps comfortably to your back, leaving both arms free to grab your surfboard or fishing pole
- Rugged shell protects against the elements & allow for superior ice retention
- PolarLayer insulation foam keeps contents cold
- Roll-top design eliminates cumbersome zipping giving you easy access to what's in your cooler
- IM Airvalve allows extra air to be added to the insulation layer, increasing the insulating capability
- Welded seams & waterproof construction allow IceMule coolers to float
- Roll it up & store it easily until the next adventure, or pack it up for traveling
|Exterior Fabric||MuleSkin ET 1000D tarpaulin|
|Interior Fabric||MuleSkin EV vinyl|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $23.73 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.