/ NRS High Back Raft Seat
NRS High Back Raft Seat
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 845 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The padded, waterproof, self-draining NRS High-Back Drain Hole Raft Seat provides outstanding comfort and support for rowers and passengers on whitewater rafts and catarafts.
- The soft foam cushioning is covered with a tough vinyl used in tractor seats
- Your back will love the support you get from the high seat back
- Strong plastic construction eliminates metal parts that could rust or bend
- Fits NRS Seat Bar and Passenger Seat Mounts, which clamp to NRS crossbars & side rails
- Seat comes with mounting hardware
|Dimensions||13" H x 18" W (front of seat) x 14" L|
|Mount Hole Pattern||7.5" W x 7" L|
|Mount Bolt Size (Each)||5/16 x 18 x 1 1/4"|
Product Tips: When installing seat bolts, thread all four of them in loosely by hand before tightening any of them with a wrench. This will prevent cross threading. Tighten seat bolts until lock washers are fully compressed. Do not over-tighten the bolts; that can strip out the seat's inner connector.
What's In The Box:
- 1 High-back seat
- 4 Seat bolt mounts with lock washers
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- RSRandy S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoExcellent seat!
- DVDennis V.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoComfortable and light weight rafting seat
This is my second purchase of the NRS High-back rower's seat. I bought one before this past year's rafting season, and it functioned well and has held up to regular usage. It is much lighter in weight than the original metal backed seats and the durable abs material will not rust and corrode as did the metal seats. It comes with mounting hardware and the preset holes are a perfect fit for standard raft frame and/or dry box attachment. Drain holes keep bottoms dry!
- DTDavid T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoGreat Seat
For rowing this is an excellent captain's chair. At 6'3" I find this very comfortable and well made enough that I can really lean back into it while digging the oars through a pool. Collapsible seats just don't hold up this well. We use decent ones for the front of the raft, but they break occasionally. This never will. And this will last for years. I also have an earlier model that is at least a decade old and it's like new. Completely worth it.
- SLSkip L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoHIGH BACK RAFT SEAT
HIGH BACK RAFT SEAT
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $42.48 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.