/ Harken 4-Point Hoister Storage System
- RSRyan S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoHave not tried it yet
Have not tried it yet but super pumped that it was available from OP. Been pleasantly surprised by all the great gear OP has available. Will purchase from them again.Was this helpful?
- MCMark C.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoHarken lift/launch 90lbs
I initially went the cheap route trying to save a buck and installed 4 D rings and used two cam straps to mount my kayak on ceiling and quickly found out it was a mistake as I dropped my Yak while lowering it. I then ordered two Harken kits for my two kayaks. Outdoorplay shipped extremely fast as I received in a couple days. I installed mine into the rafters without the mounting boards and was extremely pleased with how smoothly it operates. The lock mechanism keeps Kayak secure while lowering or raising. Make sure you turn your pig tail lag screws with the pulleys in the direction of the organizer pulleys for a smooth operation. I love this system, well worth the price!Was this helpful?
- JJerryVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoDoes what it says it does
All good, work well for what I needed it to doWas this helpful?
- KKK K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoLove it
I thought the directions could have been clearer in placing pigtails. Photos show them at each end of the 6' boards. That is a bit wide for my 10'6kayak. I have cross rafters. Could they be moved without messing up the height of pull? I barely have 2clear above open garage door.Was this helpful?
- DLDenis L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoHarken 4-Point Hoister Storage System
Harken 4-Point Hoister Storage SystemWas this helpful?