/ Hala Shark High Pressure Electric SUP Pump
Hala Shark High Pressure Electric SUP Pump
Only Ships to USA | FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 545 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Hala OutdoorMaster Shark High Pressure SUP Pump is great for inflating a board quickly. The unique cooling system lets you move right from inflating your own board to a friend's board. The Shark will deflate boards as well, so you can pack up your paddleboard quickly after each use.
- Save yourself time and energy with the Shark high pressure electric pump
- Connects to your car's 12V DC connector and features a 12A fuse for increased safety
- Use the digital display to set your desired pressure and monitor the pressure in real time
- Automatic dual stage pump switches pretty max volume fill to max pressure
- Auto off function turns the pump off when target inflation pressure is reached
- Active cooling system let you pump up to 3 boards in a row to to 20 PSI
- When packing up the deflation function makes deflation quick and easy
- Compatible with almost any inflatable SUP board, boat, or kayak
- Comes with full set of adapter nozzles to fit most high pressure inflatables
- Durable quality and eco-friendly materials offer a promising summer journey
- 90 day warranty manufacturer warranty against defects in materials & workmanship
|Inflation Range||0.5 - 20 PSI (0.034 - 1.378 Bar)|
|Digital Sensor Accuracy||0.01 PSI|
|Average Weight||3.6 lbs.|
|1st Stage Volume||350 L/minute|
|2nd Stage Volume||70 L/minute|
|Daul Inflator Switch Point||1 PSI|
|Average SUP Inflation Time||15 minutes|
|Average SUP Deflation Time||< 1 minute|
|Fill Hose Length||4.5'|
|Included Valve Adapters||H3/HR, C7, Boston, Pinch|
|Power||12-Volt (with 12A fuse)|
|DC Power Cord Length||9' (2.75 m)|
|Max Energy Consumption||10A, 120W (12V)|
|Compliance Certifications||CA65, CE, & RoHS|
- 1 OutdoorMaster Shark pump
- 1 Inflation hose
- 3 adapter nozzles
- 3 gaskets
- 1 manual
**Please Note: All Hala Boards perform best at 15 PSI. Just set your desired pressure to 15 and let the pump do its thing!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- NRNoreen R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat Product, Quick Shipping
This was reviewed on many sites to be the best pump for SUPs and it's lived up to my expectations! Works like a charm. It's nice that it remembers what PSI you set it at so you don't have to set it each time. Happy I bought it! Shipping from Outdoorplay was VERY fast, which was nice cause when you buy a new toy, you want to get out and play right away! Would do business again!
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $27.25 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.