/ Hala Hoss Tour EX Inflatable Stand-Up Paddle Board (SUP)
Hala Hoss Tour EX Inflatable Stand-Up Paddle Board (SUP)
Only Ships to USA | FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 6495 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Hala Gear Hoss Tour Ex inflatable SUP board is the boss for tackling big adventures! Larger paddlers, those looking for great stability, and expeditionary go-getters will find adventure on this SUP in both flatwater and easy whitewater. The streamlined shape and Glide SUP Rocker profile provide maximum speed, and the wider width preserves stability, a hallmark of the Hala Hoss shape for almost a decade.
The black strip is Hala’s new Tour Ex Material. An evolution of their carbon design, the Tour Ex material makes the boards more rigid than any other inflatable on the market. The added stiffness provides more glide, precision, and speed than a typical PVC inflatable.
- All-around shape gives you stability on any water, with a sleekness to keep you moving quick
- Perfect for beginners and larger paddlers, and space for gear, children, or pets
- Tour EX stringer increases rigidity, speed, and glide while still rolling up for transport
- Glide Rocker has a mellow nose, a flatter middle for speed, and just enough tail for responsiveness
- Raised stomp pad allows for precise control and maneuverability of your board
- Travel-ready bag packs up & rolls out with you for the ultimate portable adventure setup
- 5-year manufacturer warranty against defects in materials and workmanship*
- 1-year accessory warranty
*Hala Gear offers an industry-leading 5-year warranty on every SUP they make. Quality materials and a unique construction process create top-of-the-line boards that are built to last. Every seam is double-glued and mechanically welded to hold stronger and last longer, guaranteeing durability for years to come. No matter how many times you roll your board, how you store it, or where you paddle, your SUP can withstand any adventure.
|Material||Woven dropstitch construction with welded seams and Tour EX rigidity|
|Board Shape||All-Around dynamic touring board with glide rocker and a tapered square tail|
|Rider Capacity||< 350 lbs. (159 kg)|
|Deck Pad||4mm Croc Skin EVA deck pad with 1.5" raised StompPad and rear foot index|
|Center Fin Box||Air7 (US standard)|
|Side Fin Boxes||Click Fin|
|Rigging Points||10 soft rigging points, nose bungee, tail leash D-ring|
|Backpack Dimensions||12" x 18" x 40"|
What’s In The Box:
- 1 - Hoss Tour EX inflatable SUP board
- 1 - 3-piece Leverlock carbon travel paddle
- 1 - 8" center fin
- 2 - 4.5" gummy side click fins
- 1 - Backcountry rolling backpack
- 1 - Hand pump
- 1 - Repair kit
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $324.75 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.