/ Hala Atcha 96 Inflatable Stand-Up Paddle Board (SUP)
Hala Atcha 96 Inflatable Stand-Up Paddle Board (SUP)
Only Ships to USA | FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 6495 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
Buy any kayak, Get a FREE NRS Vapor lifejacket!
WHAT TO DO:
- Click the add to cart button on the kayak of your choice.
- Select your free NRS Vapor lifejacket in the pop-up window and proceed to checkout.
Note: if you exit the checkout after accepting the offer, the free gift will be removed from your cart. Make sure you've already added anything else you need to your cart before proceeding!
Terms & Conditions: Free offer is for available sizes/colors of the NRS Vapor Lifejacket. Limited time only. While supplies last. Only valid with purchase of an in-stock kayak.
Please note, should you decide to return the kayak, the $94.95 cost of the lifejacket will be subtracted from your refund.
Some kayaks may only be shipped within the USA. See product page for details.
Use the Hala Atcha inflatable SUP to hit your line and stomp whitewater on a stable board that is playful by nature. The original board that defined whitewater inflatable SUPs, it’s a great fit for larger paddlers and those looking for more stability. Catch steeper waves and navigate the river in a whole new way.
- Burly Fusion Construction with welded seams can take a serious beating & keep on cruising
- Responsive board shape with a unique tapered outline
- Full tip-to-tail river rocker lets you punch big holes, surf small pockets, & hop eddy fences
- Precise balance point helps the Atcha intuitively self-correct & improves response
- Sharp outline swallowtail give you two balance points in the tail to help resist tipping
- Raised stomp pad allows for precise control and maneuverability of your board
- Patented Stompbox 2.0 retractable center fin & removable dual side fins
- Soft & centralized rigging points brings your gear closer to you for better stability & safety
- Travel-ready bag packs up & rolls out with you for the ultimate portable adventure setup
- 5-year manufacturer warranty against defects in materials & workmanship
|Core Construction double-layer drop stitch PVC
|< 350 lbs. (159 kg)
|4 mm diamond groove EVA
|8" Stompbox retractable fin
|Side Bite Fins
|2 x 4.5" gummy side bite click fins
- Backcountry rolling backpack carry/storage bag
- Hand pump
- Repair kit
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoComfort yes
Very nice product easy to use comfortably
- SVSean V.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoAwesome!
Best whitewater SUP I've used! Best purchase I've ever made!
- SCShasta C.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoBring on the Class IV!
I have been SUPing on rivers since 2011. Over these last eight years, I have paddled so many boards, but this year, I fell in love with the Hala Atcha. From the progressive rocker to the StompBox retractable fin, the details of the board design are on point. On the river, I am sending it through bigger water and more challenging features than ever before and nailing it! I can confidently clean class III rapids standing on this vessel and am comfortable challenging myself in continuous class IV when I drop a knee. The stability combined with the precise tracking of this board has given me so much confidence to push my limits. Also, she surfs standing waves like a dream.
- JRJimmy R.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoHands down whitewater ripper
I bought an Atcha 9'6â€ and I absolutely love it. I do mostly down river along with multi day adventure trips. I'm 200 lbs with an added 55 lbs in gear, it handles it quite well. The stomp box design is great for the shallow rivers in late season or creeks. I don't fly forward every time I hit a rock now. You can eddy turn on a dime and catch little waves on he fly easily. It comes with a 6â€ fin and four 4â€ gummy fins but the 9â€ stomp bock fin is a great addition if you want a bit better tracking in bigger water and still get a retractable fin. It's what I've been looking for in a SUP. Hala fun times!
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $324.75 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.