ENO Hammock Hanging Kit
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $2.98 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
- Overview Overview Basement to bedroom, patio to gazebo, the easy-to-use ENO Hammock Hanging Kit lets you create your own relaxation station using any secure structure. Includes all of the hardware needed to easil...
- Technical Specifications Technical Specifications
- Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
Basement to bedroom, patio to gazebo, the easy-to-use ENO Hammock Hanging Kit lets you create your own relaxation station using any secure structure.
- Includes all of the hardware needed to easily add attachment points to any secure structure
- Zinc plated steel hardware can hold up to 400 lbs
- Detailed instructional guide offers step-by-step installation help
- Perfect for indoor hammocking or yards lacking big trees
- It is not recommend to drill these attachment points into trees or rocks
|Material||Zinc plated steel|
|Weight||0.38 lbs (340g)|
|Capacity||400 lbs (181 kg)|
- 2 anchor mounts
- 2 lag screws
- 2 washers
- 2 carabiners
Recommended tools for installation (not included)
- 5/16" Drill bit
- Tape measure
- 9/16" Wrench not included
Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
Easy Returns - Money Back Guarantee
Outdoorplay has a very consumer-focused new/unopened return policy. If you are not 100% satisfied with what you have purchased from Outdoorplay, return it within 60 days of purchase and take advantage of our amazing no-hassle money back guarantee. We'll refund you the product price on any returned item(s). You'll never regret your purchase with Outdoorplay. We've got you covered.
Note: We do not accept returns on used products. All returns must be in original packaging with original hang tags. Otherwise a restocking fee may apply.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoENO Hammock Hanging Kit
I traded in my bed for my hammock due to some back issues. I picked up this kit and it's absolutely the best. I weight 275 pounds, and once installed correctly, these things don't budge. I can hang all night happily and not have to worry about low quality hardware.Was this helpful?