/ Down River Equipment 4" Barrel Pump
Down River Equipment 4" Barrel Pump
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 1095 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Down River Equipment 4" Barrel Pump have become the standard among commercial outfitters and private boaters throughout the world. This pumps have a 1in diameter x 6ft long Tigerflex non-collapsible hose with an aluminum nozzle designed to fit most standard inflation valves.
- Tigerflex non-collapsible hose w/ an aluminum nozzle
- Military valve compatible
- A spare O-ring in the bottom of each pump cylinder
- Urethane reinforced base to increase durability
- Foot plate & plunger disc are both made out of high density polyethylene
- Check valve (military valve compatible)
- One-inch cam strap holes for securing pump
- Ten-year manufacturer guarantee against any manufacturing & material defects
|Dimensions||1" diameter x 6' Long|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $54.98 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.