Dometic CFF 45 Electric Cooler
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $224.99 with
Starting at $74.99/mo with
. Prequality Now
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
- Overview Overview The CFF 45 Electric Cooler stretches every liter of volume, resulting in one of Dometic’s most economical portable fridge/freezers yet. More uniform temperature distribution and generous insulation...
- Technical Specifications Technical Specifications
- Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
The CFF 45 Electric Cooler stretches every liter of volume, resulting in one of Dometic’s most economical portable fridge/freezers yet. More uniform temperature distribution and generous insulation makes the CFF 45 an excellent choice for adventurers truly living mobile.
- Single compartment allows either refrigeration or freezing, no ice needed
- Energy efficient design provides fast cooling , even in extremely high outside temperatures
- Optimized footprint ensures excellent portability, while spacious storage fits wine bottles upright
- Interior storage allocation provides more uniform temperature distribution throughout the interior
- Double-sided opening lid offers easy access from either side
- Generous insulation results in moderate power draw from the battery
- Energy-efficient LED interior light lets you check on your contents
- Built-in LED screen displays accurate cooling temperate
- Strong handles for reliable use and secure tiedown points, or can be removed
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
|Weight (Empty)||41.01 lbs|
|Storage Volume||43.5 L (up to 76 cans)|
|Temperature Range||0° F - 50° F|
|Input Voltage||12/24V DC and 100-240V AC|
|Rated Input Current||0.4 - 0.6 A (AC) and 5.2 A (12V DC), 2.6A (24V DC A)|
|Input Frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Energy Consumption 12VDC (Ambient 90° F, Internal 41° F)||0.88 Ah/h|
|Refrigerant Amount||50 g|
|Insulation Thickness||51.5 mm|
|Insulation Type||PU (Polyurethane)|
|Base Mount Threaded Inserts||M6|
- 1 12/24V DC connection cable
- 1 100-240V AC connection cable
- 2 carrying handles
Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
Easy Returns - Money Back Guarantee
Outdoorplay has a very consumer-focused new/unopened return policy. If you are not 100% satisfied with what you have purchased from Outdoorplay, return it within 60 days of purchase and take advantage of our amazing no-hassle money back guarantee. We'll refund you the product price on any returned item(s). You'll never regret your purchase with Outdoorplay. We've got you covered.
Note: We do not accept returns on used products. All returns must be in original packaging with original hang tags. Otherwise a restocking fee may apply.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoExcellent
Love the design and efficient use of space. I chose this to replace my 40L Engel drop-in when it died and couldn't be happier. I thought I'd have to lose capacity with a new fridge but instead I gained 3 liters. Always stays right on temp and uses less power. I didn't buy it for the AC or the freezer functionality but recently found it a lifesaver to be able to take it out of the van and plug it in inside the house as a freezer during an extended stay with family. Highly recommended.Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoexcellent product
used it for summer now, no problem.Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoFive Stars
Love this frig/freezer! Prefect for road trips, camping etcWas this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 4 stars2 years agoworks wonderfully
works as expected, no problemsWas this helpful?