/ NRS Convertible Oar Right
NRS Convertible Oar Right
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 130 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The NRS Convertible Oar Right keeps your oar blade in the right position for full-power strokes but also allows you to feather your oars. The spline of the Oar Right fits between the horns of an open oarlock to lock your oar blade in position for the most effective stroke.
- Molded, glass fill nylon construction for years of trouble-free service
- Spline moves up to allow feathering
- The Oar Right clamps securely to the Molded Oar Sleeve with two beefy stainless steel bolts
- The spline of the Oar Right fits between the horns of an open oarlock to lock your oar blade
- For Carlisle and Cataract oars, use the Molded Oar Sleeve with the Oar Right for proper fit
- Adjusts from 2 to 2 1/4 inch for carlisle & cataraft oars with oar sleeves (sold separately)
- Molded Oar Sleeve sold individually
|Material||Molded glass fill nylon|
|Dimensions||Adjusts from 2” to 2 1/4”|
|Circular Collar||3 7/8” D|
|Weight||1.05 lbs. (for a pair)|
|Category||Oarlocks & Oar Rights|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoGreat product that solves a social problem.
The Convertible Oar Right serves a valuable purpose beyond stabilizing an anchored boat when in the current. I row a raft and hard boat on western rivers, fly fishing for trout. I often share rowing duties with friends who drink my beer and complain about how much they hate oar rights when rowing because they can't feather the oars. The convertible model lets me quickly give them their favored configuration, shut them up and we all get back to fishing. Harmony and social order restored.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $6.73 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.