/ Clifton Hypalon Adhesive
Clifton Hypalon Adhesive
Only Ships to USA | FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 140 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
Clifton Hypalon Adhesive FA4844 is your best choice for unsurpassed adhesion. NRS uses Clifton Hypalon Adhesive to build their Pennel Orca rafts and highly recommends it. For an even stronger bond and faster cure time, mix with Hypalon Adhesive with Clifton Hypalon Accelerator (sold separately).
- Use on Hypalon, neoprene, EDPM and similar rubber materials
- Strong and durable adhesion
- 1-year shelf life
- Not recommended for use with PVC
Please note: Due to federal shipping restrictions, this item can only be shipped via Ground services and it cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or International destinations.
|Adhesive Compatibility||Hypalon to Hypalon, may also bond other synthetic rubber materials like neoprene and EDPM|
|Coverage||1 square foot per 3.5 ounces of adhesive|
|Shelf Life||1 year|
- 3.5 ounces should cover 1-sq. ft. of patch (both surfaces), with 3 thin coats.
- Look for plastic mixing cups at paint or hardware stores. They have volume markings that let you measure the right amount of glue. You can also do a web search for 'graduated plastic mixing cups'.
- If using with Clifton Accelerator, the ratio is 0.8 ounces of accelerator to 1 gallon of glue.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- MPMichael P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoClifton adhesive
This stuff works great. Sticky and stretchy, so a little hard to work with, but really does the job whether applying patches or repairing seams.
- GSGuest S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoClifton Hypalon Adhesive
Glued my davits back on the inflatable. Worked great. I think the accelerator was a waste of money, no directions. I used on the first coat but not the next two. When I positioned it, the glue grabbed and it stuck on hard.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $7.23 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.