/ CGear Sand-Free Multimat
- KMKatelyn M.Verified ReviewerReviewingCGear Sand-Free MultimatI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoWorks great!
I've so far taken this mat out onto grass and to the beach. On the grass it's just another mat and works well. The real test was the beach and I'm happy to say that it sifted out the sand pretty well. This is with dogs running back and forth and on and off the mat all day. If the sand is wet, it will take a little longer to find it's way through. The mat doesn't hold water either, which is a plus.
- AAnonymousReviewingCGear Sand-Free MultimatsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoProbably the best purchase you can ever make for the beach
Probably the best purchase you can ever make for the beach. All it takes is a little bit of rubbing/patting your hand on the sand and it falls right through. If you can, give it a good shake as you fold it up (maybe just a little more than a standard beach blanket) to get rid of any "captured" sand. I've already had one other person order one after seeing mine in action.
My son found it a little rough to lay on by itself (I was fine with it), but it's easy enough to lay a personal towel out on it where you want to lay too.
It's so great to just walk onto the mat without having to worry about getting sand where it shouldn't be, nice peace of mind.
- AAnonymousReviewingCGear Sand-Free MultimatsI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 years agoGreat Concept
We spend a lot of time at the beach. When we saw these promoted, we decided to give it a try. We live on an island, where the beaches are on the shores of saltwater. With dry sand, the mats work very well. We find the don't do quite as well with damp, clumpy, sticky salty sand, because the sand tends to stick together, and the salt retains the moisture. However, if it does dry out it does fall through the mat. As they also demonstrate, if you rub the clumps with your foot, they do tend to work their way through. So, overall, while not perfect, they work fairly well. We would buy it again, and would recommend it for the beach.
- AAnonymousReviewingCGear Sand-Free MultimatsI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 years agoGreat mat for the beach
Great mat for the beach. I will note that SOME sand will come through so its best to pair a towel on top of it if bringing to the beach. If the sands not completely flat and you lay the mat down and step on it trying to level it out sand will leak through. If wet sand gets on it, it also wont go through the mat but that was expected.
- AAnonymousReviewingCGear Sand-Free MultimatsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoThese mats are killer
These are great mats, we bought three and they most definitely filter the sand and really dry quickly. Highly recommend!