/ Cataract X-Wound Composite Raft Oar Shaft
Cataract X-Wound Composite Raft Oar Shaft
Only Ships to USA | FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Cataract X Wound composite oar shaft is wickedly lightweight and extremely responsive. With similar flex and rebound performance to the SGG, the X Wound shaves weight by using an all-carbon exterior layer on the shaft, adding up to less muscle strain and fatigue during big days on the water.
- Filament wound from a high-grade fiberglass and carbon fiber composite blend
- Carbon matrix exterior gives the oar a unique look that is sure to turn some heads
- Perfect combination of light weight, flexibility, and resilience
- Flexes and rebounds like wood without the weight or need for maintenance
- Light weight means effective strokes and the ultimate in oar responsiveness
- Thick grips cushion the handles
- Thumb notch on the handle end helps blade orientation
- Shafts and blades are interchangeable with most Carlisle & Sawyer models
- 1-year manufacturer warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
- Sold individually
Please note: This product can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. If you attempt to order this item and have it shipped outside the US, we will contact you and cancel the order.
|Shaft Material||Glass/carbon/epoxy composite|
|Shaft Diameter||1 7/8"|
|Blade Shank Diameter||1 5/8"|
|Grip Cushion Thickness||1/8"|
|Average Weight (Per Shaft)||3.5 lbs.|
|Cataract Blade Compatibility||Cataract, Cutthroat, Magnum II, Streamlite|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoNice Oars
Great lightweight Cataracts. My old blue Carlisle oars have been great but these are much lighter and better looking than regular Cataracts.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $64.48 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.