Cataract SGX Composite Raft Oar Shaft
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $64.48 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
Product title: Cataract SGX Composite Raft Oar ShaftSKU: EPA_NSCATSSGX-IceBlue-10'
The Cataract SGX composite oar shaft is crafted for those brutal runs that really torture your oars. With increased stiffness, the SGX oar resists major displacement by massive whitewater surges and provides instant response and precision when it matters most. The SGX is also great for heavier boats.
- Filament wound from a high-grade fiberglass and carbon fiber composite blend
- Less flex and more fortitude for bigger conditions and heavier loads
- Increased carbon content also means more strength with less weight
- Light weight for effective strokes and the ultimate in oar responsiveness
- Thick composite rubber grips cushion the handles
- Thumb notch on handle end help blade orientation
- Sold individually
- Shafts and blades are interchangeable with Carlisle & Sawyer models
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
Cataract SGX Composite Raft Oar Shaft Technical Specifications
|Shaft Material||Glass/carbon/epoxy composite|
|Shaft Diameter||1 7/8"|
|Blade Shank Diameter (Blade Not Included)||1 5/8"|
|Grip Cushion Thickness||1.8"|
|Average Weight (per shaft)||4 lbs.|
Cataract SGX Raft Oar Shaft
|Frame Width||Recommended Minimum Oar Length|
|66"||9' - 10'|
|Overall Length Including Blade (Sold Separately)||Shaft Length|
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoBomber Oar
This is by far the best oar I've used. A bit heavier than the SGG, but I've never noticed a big difference when rowing.Was this helpful?