/ Cataract SGX Composite Raft Oar Shaft
Cataract SGX Composite Raft Oar Shaft
Only Ships to USA | FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 1375 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Cataract SGX composite oar shaft is crafted for those brutal runs that really torture your oars. With increased stiffness, the SGX oar resists major displacement by massive whitewater surges and provides instant response and precision when it matters most. The SGX is also great for heavier boats.
- Filament wound from a high-grade fiberglass and carbon fiber composite blend
- Less flex and more fortitude for bigger conditions and heavier loads
- Increased carbon content also means more strength with less weight
- Light weight for effective strokes and the ultimate in oar responsiveness
- Thick composite rubber grips cushion the handles
- Thumb notch on the handle end helps blade orientation
- Shafts and blades are interchangeable with most Carlisle & Sawyer models
- 1-year manufacturer warranty against defects in materials & workmanship
- Sold individually
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
|Shaft Material||Glass/carbon/epoxy composite|
|Shaft Diameter||1 7/8"|
|Blade Shank Diameter (Blade Not Included)||1 5/8"|
|Grip Cushion Thickness||1.8"|
|Average Weight (per shaft)||4 lbs.|
|Cataract Blade Compatibility||Cataract, Cutthroat, Magnum II, Streamlite|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoBomber Oar
This is by far the best oar I've used. A bit heavier than the SGG, but I've never noticed a big difference when rowing.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $68.98 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.