/ Cataract Mini Cutthroat Raft Oar Blade
Cataract Mini Cutthroat Raft Oar Blade
Only Ships to USA | FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 385 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
Low water is no problem with the Cataract Mini Cutthroat oar blade. Designed to work with the Cataract’s Kickboat oar shaft, the asymmetrical shape puts more surface area in the water for a powerful stroke every time. Say goodbye to short, choppy strokes with the Mini Cutthroat.
- For use with Cataract Oars KBO oar shafts
- Scooped asymmetrical shape improves maneuvering and propulsion
- Shallow water blade is popular with late-season fishermen
- Floating blade enhances buoyancy
- Urethane construction for lightweight durability
- Grooved blade insert helps prevent grit buildup inside the oar shaft and makes removal easy
- Convenient push button locks allows quick, no-tool interchangeability
- Sold individually
- 1-year manufacturer warranty against defects in materials & workmanship
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
|High-density structural polyurethane with a composite core
|8" W x 19.5" L
|Weight (Per Blade)
|Cataract Oar Shaft Compatibility
|KBO oar shafts
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- OOldguyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 years agoLove them, but...
Didn't realize I needed the KBO shafts to use these upgraded blades. Now that they're paired together is awesome, but it's a lot to spend for a kick boat.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars5 years agoNice Blade
Very lightweight and still feels pretty strong, there is more blade surface under the water so you get more control
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $19.48 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.