/ Cataract Cutthroat Raft Oar Blade
Cataract Cutthroat Raft Oar Blade
Only Ships to USA | FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 545 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Cataract Cutthroat raft oar blade lets you avoid scraping away at gravel bars and concentrate on what lies ahead. A greater submerged blade surface area allows for maximum propulsion in low water conditions. It is especially popular late-season, when water is low but the fish still bite.
- Scooped asymmetrical shape improves maneuvering and propulsion
- Shallow water blade is popular with late-season fishermen
- Floating blade enhances buoyancy
- Urethane construction for lightweight durability
- Grooved blade insert helps prevent grit buildup inside the oar shaft and makes removal easy
- Convenient push button locks allows quick, no-tool interchangeability
- Sold individually
- Shafts and blades are interchangeable with most Carlisle & Sawyer models
- 1-year manufacturer warranty against defects in materials & workmanship
|Blade Material||High-density polyurethane with a composite core|
|Dimensions||8.5" W x 27.5" L|
|Blade Insert Diameter||1 5/8"|
|Weight (Per Blade)||2.9 lbs.|
|Cataract Oar Shaft Compatibility||SGG, SGX, X Wound, and Streamlite shafts|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- SAShayne A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoVery solid takes less pressure to move water.
Very strong no flutter
- AMAndrew M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoLove 'em
I switched out the square top oar blades for these cutthroat blades due to lower water levels lately. They work great in the skinny water and are very durable.
- JNJeff N.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoBlade works great. Seems to push as much as any other blade
Would buy again
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoExcellent Blade
This blade floats great, no noticeable difference from the magnum blade. Quality you'd expect with the right cut blade, especially in shallow water and a drift boat.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $27.48 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.