/ Black Diamond Zone Rock Climbing Shoes (Closeout)
Black Diamond Zone Rock Climbing Shoes (Closeout)
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 370 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
- Overview Overview The Black Diamond Zone Rock Climbing Shoes are a two-strap Velcro shoe that combines the comfort and breathability of Momentum climbing shoes, with the high-performance last of our Shadows to creat...
The Black Diamond Zone Rock Climbing Shoes are a two-strap Velcro shoe that combines the comfort and breathability of Momentum climbing shoes, with the high-performance last of our Shadows to create a shoe built for sending at the gym or the crag.
- Engineered Knit Technology upper provides exceptional breathability and comfort
- 4.3mm Fuse rubber is printed & molded for superior grip, optimal consistency, & performance
- Downturned last for steep pulling
- Minimalist midsole for extra sensitivity on steep terrain
- Two Velcro straps for fit adjustability - one designed extra wide for locking in an aggressive fit
- Regular last for regular to higher-volume feet
- Closeout item. Limited to stock on hand
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoGreat color and grip!
I needed a new climbing shoes for next level. On the cliff adhesion is good, I train into the Dolomites. Really, really good climbing shoes. With these shoes you can handle any heavy or light cliffs. The final notes - reliable - superior grip - breathable
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoGreat First Time Aggressive Shoe
I've had these shoes for a few weeks now and they turned out to be just what I wanted. After trying several other aggressive shoes I finally tried the zone. On the wall they are super comfortable, I sized half a size down from street shoe size. Took 3 sessions to break in and be super comfy. Not a shoe you are going to be able to walk far in. My feet are wide and the high volume zone fits my feet like a glove. The heel is snug without being too tight. At first the rubber was sliding off of slopers or large irregular holds, but after breaking in they hold like glue on everything. On top of the technical attributes of the zone I think they are one of the coolest looking shoe on the market. Before the zone I was rocking momentums and would recommend these who want to take the leap into something aggressive.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $18.74 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.