/ Black Diamond Zone LV Rock Climbing Shoes (Closeout)
Black Diamond Zone LV Rock Climbing Shoes (Closeout)
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 395 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
- Overview Overview The Black Diamond Zone LV Rock Climbing Shoes are a two-strap Velcro shoe that combines the comfort and breathability of Momentum climbing shoes, with the high-performance last of our Shadows to cr...
The Black Diamond Zone LV Rock Climbing Shoes are a two-strap Velcro shoe that combines the comfort and breathability of Momentum climbing shoes, with the high-performance last of our Shadows to create a shoe built for sending at the gym or the crag.
- Engineered Knit Technology upper provides exceptional breathability and comfort
- 4.3mm Fuse rubber is printed and molded for superior grip, optimal consistency, and performance
- Downturned last for steep pulling
- Minimalist midsole for extra sensitivity on steep terrain
- Two Velcro straps for fit adjustability - one designed extra wide for locking in an aggressive fit
- LV = a narrow last for low volume feet
- Closeout item. Limited to stock on hand
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 years agoGreat all-around climbing shoe
I have a terrible time finding climbing shoes that I like. I have never used a shoe where I felt comfortable using the toe, it was always painful, even with a properly sized shoe (not overly-tight. This is the first shoe where I can confidently use the toe and it's amazing. I love how the shoe isn't overly shaped, but instead has a ¬Å“beakat the toe. I believe this is what makes it a more comfortable fit than other shoes in this moderate category. The uppers and the sole seem quite durable. I love the Velcro, so much better than laces. My only complaints are that the upper is pretty stiff in the heel which can be a little uncomfortable since, like most climbing shoes, it comes up over the ankle (I imagine this will get better with some more wear though); the other is the sizing. The are quite small compared to every other climbing shoe brand, or maybe they are sized this way on purpose? Just get your normal street shoe size (or maybe even a half size up from that), instead of the usual down sizing, and you should be okay.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $19.75 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.