/ Black Diamond Rope Bucket
Black Diamond Rope Bucket
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 220 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
Durable and versatile, the Black Diamond Rope Bucket is capable of storing cords and ropes for immediate use while mountaineering. It features an expandable design to organize the stored ropes. The shoulder straps offer effortless handling during ascents.
- Durable and lightweight bag for storing mountain climbing cords and ropes
- Accommodates two thin diameter cords or one thick diameter long rope
- Expandable design enables organizing the cords
- Shoulder straps facilitate extreme carrying comfort
- Two-point suspension for flaking rope into it
- Waterproof and rubberized bottom helps hold up the shape and keeps the rope dry
- 1-year manufacturer warranty against any manufacturing and material defects
|Weight||377 g / 13.3 oz|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- LWLauryn W.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoThe bees knees in rope management
Excellent product. makes rope management on hanging belays a breeze. Could be made of a tougher material though. And i wish they made a version for use with double ropes.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $11.24 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.