/ Black Diamond PearLock Screwgate Carabiner
Black Diamond PearLock Screwgate Carabiner
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 75 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Black Diamond PearLock Screwgate Carabiner is suitable to be used as a brake carabiner and for belaying, rappelling, and climbing. Compatible with the munter hitch knot and other climbing gear, the carabiner provides enhanced longevity and a large surface for rope bearing.
- Constructed using hot forge process to minimize weight
- Designed to provide an enlarged surface for rope bearing
- Screwlock sleeves enable versatile functions and added protection
- Compatible with belay devices and Munter Hitch (H/HMS ) connector
- Usable as a brake carabiner
- The carabiner prevents tangling with its sleeve, which locks at the gate
- 1-year manufacturer warranty against defect in materials and workmanship
|Closed Gate Strength||5170 lbf (23 kN)|
|Open Gate Strength||1798 lbf (8 kN)|
|Minor Axis Strength||1798 lbf (8 kN)|
|Gate Opening||0.87" / 22.15 mm|
|Weight||76 g / 2.68 oz|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- GBGunner B.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoSolid screwgate
Nice, simple, affordable, and relatively light. I think they are great to keep around to have a couple spare lockers on your harness. probably too small and not an ideal profile to use with an ATC, but great for building quads or with a grigri.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $3.98 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.