/ Black Diamond Miniwire Quickpack
Black Diamond Miniwire Quickpack
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 420 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
Constructed using a hot forge process, the Black Diamond MiniWire Quickpack is a pack of 6 MiniWire Quickdraws. The pack is very light in weight and is perfect for long routes, climbing marathons, and alpine climbing. The sling is made of Dynex and holds the carabiner in its clipping position.
- Features 2 MiniWire carabiners, one at the top and the other at the bottom
- Made with hot forging process to minimize weight
- The 2 carabiners are attached with a Dynex dogbone
- Integrated straight jacket inserts hold the carabiner in its clipping position
- Suitable for carrying lightweight racks
- Equipped with dual wire gates, preventing the quickdraw from fluttering
- Suitable for alpine climbing and marathon pitch-climbing
- 1-year manufacturer warranty against any manufacturing and material defects
|Closed Gate Strength||4496 lbf (20 kN)|
|Open Gate Strength||1573 lbf (7 kN)|
|Minor Axis Strength||1574 lbf (7 kN)|
|Gate Opening||0.83" (21 mm)|
|Weight (ea)||53 g / 1.7 oz|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- AMAileen M.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLightweight and great for trad!
Great product to pair with pro to maximize the weight on your rack. Typically don't use these for single pitch, but would for sure be strong enough to send those tough sport routes.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $21.24 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.