/ Black Diamond Litewire Rackpack
Black Diamond Litewire Rackpack
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Black Diamond Litewire Rackpack is the trad climber’s choice, ideal for racking cams for easy identification and getting spicy from the desert to the alpine. With a hot-forged lightweight construction and a hinge-basket tailor-made for a narrow Dynex sling.
- Color-coded to match Camalots for easy identification
- Durable workhorse ideal for trad climbing
- Hot-Forged for lighter-weight construction
- Larger rope-bearing surface for added durability
- Nose geometry allows for efficient clipping/unclipping
- 1 year manufacturer warranty against defects in material and workmanship
|Weight (Pack)||192 g / 6.77 oz|
|Closed Gate Strength||24 kN (5395 lbf)|
|Open Gate Strength||8 kN (1798 lbf)|
|Minor Axis Strength||8 kN (1798 lbf)|
|Gate Opening||23 mm (0.9")|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoPerfect for racking!
This is great because hoodwires are already the perfect biner for racking. They're light and have a non-snagging wire gate. They stay oriented as I put them on the rack better than other biners and now they're color matched to your BD cams.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoCheap and comfortable
Thanks to the Litewire, it is easy to use.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $12.48 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.