/ Black Diamond Hotforge Quickdraw
Black Diamond Hotforge Quickdraw
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 110 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
Featuring a straight gate at the top and a bent gate at the bottom, the Black Diamond Hotforge Quickdraw is suitable for climbing and mountaineering sports. Lightweight, durable, and compatible, the quickdraw provides an easy and smooth clipping and prevents tangling.
- Integrated Straightjacket insert provides a secure and fixed clipping position
- Prevents tangling while climbing
- Features a straight gate at the top connected with the anchoring device
- Has a bent gate at the bottom that connects to the climbing rope
- The sling or the dogbone is made of polyester, making it durable
- Lightweight and has a smooth-slipping design
- Made using hot-forged technology
- The bottom carabiner provides a visual target while climbing with its color
- The dual key locks provide smooth clipping
- 1-year manufacturer warranty against any manufacturing and material defects
|Weight||1798 lbf (8 kN)|
|Weight||108 g / 3.81 oz|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- THTiana H.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agogreat draws
perfect draws. used them a few times and they’ve been so smooth for clipping
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $5.73 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.