/ Black Diamond Etrier
Black Diamond Etrier
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 245 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
Foldable and versatile, the Black Diamond Etrier is a webbing ladder that makes climbing easier during technical spots. This essential climbing gear gets the job done with its heavyweight enduring capacity, along with reinforced steps for optimum balance.
- Dependable ladder is capable of enduring heavy weight with ease
- Lightweight and foldable design for easy packing
- Webbing ladder makes climbing easier during technical spots
- Reinforced steps provide optimum balance to ascend further
- Reinforced clip-in and ballast point
- Easy to set up and remove for repeated use
- 1-year manufacturer warranty against defects in materials & workmanship
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- JHJaylen H.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoWorks Great
I bought for deer hunting to be more mobile and use with my climbing sticks, works great! I would recommend to anyone for the reason I'm using it for.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $12.36 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.