/ Black Diamond 12 mm Dynex Daisy Chain
Black Diamond 12 mm Dynex Daisy Chain
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 220 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
Made from Dynex, the Black Diamond 12 mm Dynex Daisy Chain is an optimal choice for rock climbing and mountaineering. Lightweight, abrasion-resistant, and made in a minimalist design, the daisy chain has a tight weave, providing a secure girth hitch to tie the sling and harness.
- The fabric is tightly woven together to enhance stiffness and strength
- Made of Dynex, providing strength and abrasion-resistance
- Made in a compact and minimalist design to minimize weight
- Used as a clip-in for big rocks and mountains
- Suitable for direct aid while climbing on long and difficult patches
- The bottom loop has half twist sewing for smooth girth hitch knot
- 1-year manufacturer warranty against any manufacturing and material defects
|Length||55" / 140 cm|
|Strength||16 kN (3597 lbf)|
|Pocket Strength||3 kN (674 lbf)|
|Weight||43 g / 1.52 oz|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- CWChanel W.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoNice and thin
Great for cleaning anchors and trad climbing. I do see some wear after a few weeks, so it would make me think twice about using it big wall climbing.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $11.24 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.