Big Agnes Dog House 6 Person Camping Tent
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $94.98 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
- Overview Overview The Big Agnes Dog House 6 Person Camping Tent is versatile & value-oriented, providing shelter on a family road trip & refuge from wind & sun on a remote river trip. Its cavernous door ...
- Technical Specifications Technical Specifications
- Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
The Big Agnes Dog House 6 Person Camping Tent is versatile & value-oriented, providing shelter on a family road trip & refuge from wind & sun on a remote river trip. Its cavernous door & dry-entry eve welcome guests in this spacious tent with plenty of mesh for ventilation on hot summer nights.
- Single-wall design with steep walls provides great space
- Vertical, head-entry front door with extended dry-entry eve
- Door is smooth opening and requires just one hand
- Oversized back window can be toggled down for venting and vista viewing
- Two vents for increased air flow and reduced condensation
- Backpack-style carry bag with adjustable shoulder straps, webbing handles, and zip closure
- Color-coded webbing and buckles for easy set up
- Pole-securement points located on interior of rainfly provide perfect pitch and extra stability
- Ready to pitch with precut guylines and tensioners attached to fly
- Reflective guylines and reflective webbing
- Multiple interior loops for attaching gear lofts, accessories and mtnGLO Tent & Camp Lights
- All seams taped with waterproof polyurethane tape
- DAC DA17 lightweight aluminum pole set
- Plastic clips and sleeves attach tent body to pole frame
- 4 interior mesh pockets & 8 lightweight aluminum hook stakes
- Gear loft loops included
- Shelter Mode setup not available
- Footprint are sold separately
- Fits Square gear loft are sold separately
- Compatible with Big Agnes Basecamp Gear Closet are sold separately
- Manufacturer guarantees against manufacturing and material defects for the life of their products
|Tent body||Polyester w/ 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating and nylon mesh|
|Fly Material||Polyester w/ 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating|
|Floor Material||Polyester w/ 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating|
|Floor Length||100" / 254 cm|
|Floor Width||118" / 300 cm|
|Floor Area||83 ft2 / 7.7 m2|
|Head Height||80" / 203 cm|
|Trail Weight||5.36 kg / 11 lbs. 13 oz.|
|Packed Weight||5.44 kg / 12 lbs.|
Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
Easy Returns - Money Back Guarantee
Outdoorplay has a very consumer-focused new/unopened return policy. If you are not 100% satisfied with what you have purchased from Outdoorplay, return it within 60 days of purchase and take advantage of our amazing no-hassle money back guarantee. We'll refund you the product price on any returned item(s). You'll never regret your purchase with Outdoorplay. We've got you covered.
Note: We do not accept returns on used products. All returns must be in original packaging with original hang tags. Otherwise a restocking fee may apply.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agolove my tent easy fast set up
Kept me, my son and our dog safe from cyotes in texas and mosquitos in malawi. love my tent easy fast set up, even in the dark (once you get used to it).Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoRoomy, comfy, easy to set up
Excellent tent! Packs small and lightweight. Kept the group dry. No bears got in.Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoBig and Comfy
Super comfy tent. We haven't try it under water conditions yet, but its's looking goodWas this helpful?