/ Big Agnes Divide Insulated Double Wide Sleeping Pad
Big Agnes Divide Insulated Double Wide Sleeping Pad
Only Ships to USA | FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Big Agnes Divide Insulated Double Wide Sleeping Pad is a light and compact insulated pad with a smooth and stable sleeping surface of vertical baffles at an incredible price.
- Thick sleeping pad with large outer chambers for comfortable sleeping experience
- Built-in advanced heat reflective technology
- Antimicrobial treated pad prevents the growth of microorganisms inside
- Proprietary minimalist I-Beam construction keeps it lightweight and improves stability
- When sleeping on frozen ground or snow we recommend adding a closed cell foam pad
- Securely inflated and tested pad that meets the demands of comfort-loving adventurers
- Quieter material than other ultralight sleeping pads
- Manufacturer lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
|Outer Thickness||3.5" / 9 cm|
|Inner Thickness||3.25" / 8 cm|
|Dimension||50" x 78" / 127 x 198 cm|
|Rolled Size||6.5" x 15" / 17 x 38 cm|
|Weight||60 oz / 1.70 kg|
|Fabric||70D recycled nylon ripstop|
- 3M repair patches
- Pad Inflation Sack
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- BHBrooks H.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoGreat investment
Absolutely the best night's sleep ever
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $62.48 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.