/ Big Agnes Wool Sleeping Bag Liner
Big Agnes Wool Sleeping Bag Liner
Only Ships to USA | FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 995 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
Buy any kayak, Get a FREE NRS Vapor lifejacket!
WHAT TO DO:
- Click the add to cart button on the kayak of your choice.
- Select your free NRS Vapor lifejacket in the pop-up window and proceed to checkout.
Note: if you exit the checkout after accepting the offer, the free gift will be removed from your cart. Make sure you've already added anything else you need to your cart before proceeding!
Terms & Conditions: Free offer is for available sizes/colors of the NRS Vapor Lifejacket. Limited time only. While supplies last. Only valid with purchase of an in-stock kayak.
Please note, should you decide to return the kayak, the $94.95 cost of the lifejacket will be subtracted from your refund.
Some kayaks may only be shipped within the USA. See product page for details.
The Big Agnes Wool Sleeping Bag Liner adds warmth and comfort to your sleeping bag while also extending the life of the bag. It can also be used as a stand-alone sleeping bag in warmer conditions.
- Designed to regulate your temperature in a variety of conditions and uses
- Keeps your sleeping bag clean and protected while adding 5 - 10 degrees of warmth
- Stands alone as a packable layer for travel and warm weather over nights under the stars
- Generous side opening can be snapped closed for increased insulation or open for maximum ventilation
- Easily reversible to fit right or left zip sleeping bags
- Minimalist cinch-hood closure
- Durable seam construction is smooth and comfortable against your skin
- Hooks located at the head and foot allow for easy attachment to sleeping bag liner loops
- Nylon rip-stop and polyester mesh stuff sack included
|87% New Zealand Merino wool, 13% nylon
|Max User Height
|6' 6" (198 cm)
|60" (152 cm)
|60" (152 cm)
|50" (127 cm)
|42" (106 cm)
|Stuff Sack Size
|3" x 7" (8 x 18 cm)
|1 lb. (454 g)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- LKLea K.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLightweight and warm - a great layer option
Lightweight and packs down small. I use this with a 40F rated Big Agnes bag and a down quilt to give me the ability to fine-tune my sleep gear in warm to cool weather. That bag, quilt, and this liner all pack down into the same stuff sack I use for my 15F rate bag, so super flexible. It's also a liner, which helps keep any bag I use cleaner, especially during sweaty hikes.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $49.98 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.