Bending Branches Java 11 Wood Canoe 1-Piece Paddle
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $46.23 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
The Bending Branches Java 11 Wood Canoe 1-Piece Paddle gives canoeists a reliable, effective, and beautifully crafted paddle. The overall design of this paddle makes the Java light, durable, and distinctive. The lightest all-wood canoe paddle available for unmatched efficiency and blade tip protection.
- Solid basswood shaft makes this their lightest all-wood canoe paddle
- Ovalized shaft increases hand comfort
- Fiberglass reinforced blade surface & Rockgard tip protection maintains beauty for years
- Eleven-degree shaft bend
- Classic palm grip is easy to hold
- Hand-dipped for an even finish
- Modern "pin-striping" look is sure to turn heads on the water
- Hand-crafted in Osceola, WI USA
- One-year manufacturer warranty against manufacturing defects
|Blade Material||Basswood & Roasted Basswood|
|Blade Size||8.1” x 19"|
|Blade Surface Area||118 in2|
|Blade Protection||2 oz. fiberglass wrap & full Rockgard tip|
|Shaft Material||Solid Basswood|
|Grip Type||Classic Palm Grip|
|Average Weight||19 oz.|
Due to the varied density of wood, weight can vary by +/- 10%
Rockguard Tip Protection - The tip of every Bending Branches paddle is protected with exclusive Rockgard technology. This proprietary technology - derived from the same material as inline skate wheels - maintains the integrity of the paddle, seals against moisture and protects the most vulnerable areas - the tips and edges. This unmatched shock absorption helps these wood paddles last up to six times longer than those without protection. When you hold Rockguard technology in your hands, you can feel confident that your paddle will give you what you need, when you need it....and come back for more.
Bending Branches Java 11 Wood Canoe 1-Piece Paddle: A simple and accurate way to find the correct paddle length is to measure your torso. Sit up straight on a flat surface and measure from the surface in between your legs to your nose. Then follow the chart below:
|Torso Length||Paddle Size|
Due to the natural variations in wood, weight could vary by +/- 10%
- WMWilliam M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoWonderful!
The paddle is light, balanced and moves the boat along with little effort. It's also beautifully made.Was this helpful?
- BFBruce F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoPerfect gift for any paddler
Perfect gift for any paddlerWas this helpful?
- ABAdam B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars2 years agoGood paddle
Works great . Lightweight. BeautifulWas this helpful?