/ Bending Branches Angler Pro Fiberglass Straight Shaft 2-Piece Kayak Paddle
Bending Branches Angler Pro Fiberglass Straight Shaft 2-Piece Kayak Paddle
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 1745 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
MPN: P ANG PRO
The Bending Branches Angler Pro Fiberglass Straight Shaft 2-Piece Kayak Paddle is a four-time Angler Paddle of the Year. Lighter than previous versions, the larger blades offer a smooth and powerful forward stroke for effortless paddling. A snug-fitting snap-button ferrule lets you adjust the Angler Pro’s blade angle.
- Compression molded fiberglass blades
- Carbon shaft is ovalized for comfort
- Two-piece breakdown design is easy to store & transport
- Snug-fitting three-position snap button ferrule
- Convenient tape measure on the shaft
- Heavy-duty drip rings help keep water from pooling in your lap
- Hand-crafted in Osceola, WI USA
- One-year manufacturer warranty against manufacturing defects
|Blade Material||Compression Molded Fiberglass|
|Blade Size||7.25” x 18”|
|Blade Surface Area||105 in2|
|Shaft Material||100% Carbon|
|Ferrule Angles||0º & 60º (Left or Right Hand Control)|
|Average Weight||28.5 oz.|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- FLFrancisco L.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agolight weight/rugged
I have abused mine horribly and the paddle still performs like a champ 🏆
- RPRik P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoPerfect
Got the wife a Crescent CK1, this paddle is a great fit for her at 240, lightweight & durable...
- JKJ K.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoYou need this
As as serious tournament angler, I have four kayak paddles and the one I use the most when kayak fishing is the Angler Pro, it is the ultimate paddle for anglers. Other than the kayak itself and life jacket, your paddle is the next most important equipment for a serious angler. Having a very large and heavy fishing kayak, I need all 104 square inches of paddle surface area to efficiently move my boat at a good speed with little effort. The T-700 Carbon shaft also helps shoulder and joint fatigue with it's light weight and subtle flex while paddling. The paddle itself is nearly indestructible and I've got no worries about it making it through any situation.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $87.48 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.