/ Bending Branches Angler Pro Carbon Versa-Lock 2-Piece Kayak Fishing Paddle
Bending Branches Angler Pro Carbon Versa-Lock 2-Piece Kayak Fishing Paddle
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 2370 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
Bending Branches's lightest kayak fishing paddle, the Bending Branches Angler Pro Carbon Versa-Lock 2-Piece Kayak Fishing Paddle is the gold-standard of paddles for anglers with 15cm of adjustable length.
- Carbon reinforced blades allow for a smooth, flutter free forward stroke
- A step up from entry level paddles
- Versa-Lok adjustable shaft gives a snug, wiggle-free fit
- Two-piece take-apart design for easy adjustment, transport & storage
- Snug-fitting three-position snap button ferrule
- Check the length of your catch w/ the dual tape measure sizing guide on the shaft
- Heavy-duty drip rings help keep water from pooling in your lap
- Hand-crafted in Osceola, WI USA
- 1-year manufacturer warranty against any manufacturing and material defects
|Blade Material||Compression Molded Carbon|
|Shaft Material||100% Carbon|
|Blade Size||7.25" x 18"|
|Blade Surface Area||105 in2 (677.4 cm2)|
|Average Weight||27 oz. (765 g)|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- KJKaison J.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoGreat paddle
Excellent fit and finish. Perfect for what I need.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $118.73 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.