/ NRS Kayak Tow Line
NRS Kayak Tow Line
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 320 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
Be ready to help your paddling partner reach their destination safely with the NRS Kayak Tow Line. A tow system is great to have when boating with kids or inexperienced paddlers who may become fatigued during long paddles. Wear it around your waist for quick access.
- A durable 500-denier Cordura bag stows the tow line
- Tow Line is designed for wearing around the wearer's waist & adjusts to fit up to a 50-inch waist
- Floating polypropylene rope with a foam float
- Heavy-duty plastic clip easily attaches to whatever needs to be towed
- The rope is attached to the bungee cord with a stainless metal ring to ease towing over high seas
- The bungee is secured to the waist band with a stainless metal ring and heavy duty nylon webbing
- A sturdy wide nylon belt with a quick release buckle is a must for any tow system
- Not intended for use on whitewater rivers
- Two Pockets for additional storage
- Reflective tape for added visibility
- Mesh bottom for quick drainage
|Rope Material||Floating polypropylene|
|Rope Dimensions||50' L x 3/16" D|
|Bungee Cord Length||24"|
|Waist Belt Width||1 1/2"|
|Fits Waist Sizes||up to 50"|
|Bag Material||500-denier Cordura|
Not intended for use on whitewater rivers.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $16.23 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.