/ Aqua Bound Tango Carbon Straight Shaft 4-Piece Kayak Paddle
Aqua Bound Tango Carbon Straight Shaft 4-Piece Kayak Paddle
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 2495 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
Buy any kayak, Get a FREE NRS Vapor lifejacket!
WHAT TO DO:
- Click the add to cart button on the kayak of your choice.
- Select your free NRS Vapor lifejacket in the pop-up window and proceed to checkout.
Note: if you exit the checkout after accepting the offer, the free gift will be removed from your cart. Make sure you've already added anything else you need to your cart before proceeding!
Terms & Conditions: Free offer is for available sizes/colors of the NRS Vapor Lifejacket. Limited time only. While supplies last. Only valid with purchase of an in-stock kayak.
Please note, should you decide to return the kayak, the $94.95 cost of the lifejacket will be subtracted from your refund.
Some kayaks may only be shipped within the USA. See product page for details.
The Aqua-Bound Tango Carbon Straight Shaft 4-Piece Kayak Paddle is designed for low-angle, more relaxed paddlers. With its slender, longer blades, the strong and durable Tango provides amazing comfort and control for all-day paddling. The seamless adjustable Posi-Lok ferrule also means easy storage.
The Posi-Lok breakdown ferrule is extremely easy to understand and use, clicking firmly and unmistakably into place. There is no wear, wiggle, or movement in this ferrule system at all, and no metal parts to corrode. It’s easy to adjust the feather angle on the fly and the external ferrule keeps hard-to-reach sand or debris from collecting inside your paddle shaft. Every component makes your kayaking experience more worry-free and enjoyable.
- Hand-crafted composite blades w/ carbon fiber resin & a lightweight foam core
- Compression-molded to increase strength & durability while decreasing weight
- Carbon 4-piece breakdown shaft for easy storage & transport
- The T-700 carbon shaft is strong, durable and lightweight
- Carbon Posi-Lok ferrule w/ corrosion-free construction
- Infinite feathering angle adjustability
- Licensed Ferrule US Patent No. 6,881,111
- 1-year manufacturer warranty against any manufacturing and material defects
|Compression Molded Carbon
|6.6” x 17.9”
|Blade Surface Area
|25 oz. (709 g)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars5 years agoYes, carbon is worth the money!
This paddle is AMAZING! It's so light and adjusts all kind of ways. Glad I did my research about carbon
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $124.98 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.