Aqua-Bound Manta Ray Hybrid Posi-Lok 4-Piece Kayak Paddle
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $36.99 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
The Aqua-Bound Manta Ray Hybrid Posi-Lok 4-Piece Kayak Paddle gives you a better workout, with a bigger bite, more control, and high angle paddling. Featuring Aqua Bounds exclusive abX II blade and all carbon shaft, the Manta Ray hybrid paddle has more horsepower for big boats and moving water.
The Posi-Lok breakdown ferrule is extremely easy to understand and use, clicking firmly and unmistakably into place. There is no wear, wiggle, or movement in this ferrule system at all, and no metal parts to corrode. It’s easy to adjust the feather angle on the fly and the external ferrule keeps hard-to-reach sand or debris from collecting inside your paddle shaft. Every component makes your kayaking experience more worry-free and enjoyable.
- Built for high-angle paddlers looking for more power
- abXII material is lighter & stronger than the previous generation of abX
- Carbon shaft is lightweight, durable, reduces fatigue & joint strain
- Posi-Lok corrosion-free ferrule system allows for infinite feather angles
- Superior performance w/ low swing weight
- Snug, wiggle-free fit
- Dual-button release
- Heavy-duty drip rings
- Two-year manufacturer warranty
|Blade Material||abXII Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon|
|Blade Size||7.25” x 18”|
|Blade Surface Area||105 in2|
|Shaft Material||100% Carbon|
|Average Weight||31.75 oz. (900 g)|
Aqua Bound Manta Ray Hybrid Posi-Lok 4-Piece Kayak Paddle:
|Kayak Width||Under 23"||24 - 28"||29 - 33"||34"+|
||Recommended Paddle Length|
|Under 5' 5"||210 - 220 cm||220 - 230 cm||230 - 240 cm||250 cm|
|5' 5" - 5' 11"||220 cm||230 cm||230 - 240 cm||250 cm|
|6' +||220 - 230 cm||230 - 240 cm||240 - 250 cm||250 cm|
- JWJohn W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars11 months agoWell Built Paddle for Backcountry Packraft Expeditions
Using this paddle on my Alpaka Mule Packraft. I wanted a light weight 4 piece paddle that would fit in a suitcase on an airplane and then into a backpack for backcountry expeditions. Reliability and durability were important in my decision to purchase this paddle and I expect it will live up to my expectations. I am still using 2 other Aqua-Bound paddles that I purchased over 20 years ago. After a month of use I am very happy with the performance of the paddle. All the joints are tight with no wobble. The Posi-Lok works great but I would be happy with a set 60 degree offset to save on weight. For my application I like the wide blade, I can move can move a lot water and weight. Smaller paddlers with lighter loads may like a smaller blade width. Smaller blades don't take as much energy to use on long trips. Bigger blades move more water but take more energy to use.Was this helpful?
- SASteve A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoNice
NiceWas this helpful?
- CACamilla A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoPerfect fit
Perfect fitWas this helpful?
- FZFan Z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars2 years agoVery good value
Very good value. Very light. However, the joints between blades and shaft are not very stiff anf flex slightly. Acceptable for the price, I guess.
Blade size and design fits my high angle paddling very well.Was this helpful?
- CHCindi H.I recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agogreat paddle, very light and
great paddle, very light and comfortable! seems durable, too.Was this helpful?