Kayak Anchor Mount
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $9.49 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
- Overview Overview The Scotty Anchor Mount is perfect for kayaks in still water fishing situations. Tough construction and roller bearing make for smooth, quiet operation. An easy lock and release action allows quick...
- Technical Specifications Technical Specifications
- Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
The Scotty Anchor Mount is perfect for kayaks in still water fishing situations. Tough construction and roller bearing make for smooth, quiet operation. An easy lock and release action allows quick anchor line adjustments. Designed for use with rope up to 1/2" diameter.
- Tough plastic housing
- Anchor release system for small boats in still-water fishing situations
- Easy lock & release action allows anchor line adjustments w/ only one hand
- Roller bearing offers a smooth & quiet operation
- Side/Deck Mount allows mounting on a flat deck surface or side of a gunnel or transom
- For use with rope up to a half inch in diameter
- Rope & anchor not included
|Mount Dimensions||4” x 2” x 2”|
|Bolting Dimensions||1 5/16” x 3 3/16”|
Please Note - The Anchor Mount does not include anchor or rope
Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
Easy Returns - Money Back Guarantee
Outdoorplay has a very consumer-focused new/unopened return policy. If you are not 100% satisfied with what you have purchased from Outdoorplay, return it within 60 days of purchase and take advantage of our amazing no-hassle money back guarantee. We'll refund you the product price on any returned item(s). You'll never regret your purchase with Outdoorplay. We've got you covered.
Note: We do not accept returns on used products. All returns must be in original packaging with original hang tags. Otherwise a restocking fee may apply.
- JJwagonrI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 years agoKayak Anchor Mount
The anchor lock is great. I installed it very easily on the bow of our old town discovery sport canoe. When out in the canoe on my own I can easily raise and lower the anchor from anywhere in the canoe without having to move around. Just lift the anchor rope up high to release the lock and let down the anchor then lower the rope and it easily locks in place. Pulling the anchor up is just as easy. The only thing I've run into with it is that occasionally if I don't hold the rope above my head while sitting and adjusting the anchor the lock will lock into place when I don't want it to, but when that happens it's very easy just to lift the rope and quickly unlock it.Was this helpful?