/ AIRE Tributary Spud Inflatable Kayak
- MBMaria B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agoI love this boat
For reference, I’m an average height adult woman. This boat is fantastic- responsive and stable! I bought some thigh straps separately that really allow the Spud to do it all. I’ve taken it out on III-IV and found that the spud holds its own compared to other full sized duckies. Great purchase!Was this helpful?
- MGMarshall G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoAire Spud
My order came on time, and well packaged. It was for my 7 year olds birthday. He loves it. Am looking forward to a great summer of kayaking!Was this helpful?
- TFTatsujiro F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoNice kayak
Nice kayakWas this helpful?
- MMikeVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoGreat first boat and more!
Got this for my 6yr old after considering a hard shell. Will be a much more relaxing way to learn on flat and moving water. Also doubles as a whitewater boat for my wife who doesn't enjoy the stress of hardboating anymore.Was this helpful?
- CBCj B.I recommend this productRated 4 stars4 years agoStart your kiddo out safely in whitewater
My 7 year old wants to be the next Dane Jackson. I'm not ready for him to be in a skirted boat, and he's not ready to roll anyway, so we compromised and got him a Spud. It's a great way for him to get comfortable paddling solo since he's been in a Topo Duo with me or my wife, as well as in our tandem Tomcat. He's been having a blast! The IK is really stable and easy for him to maneuver. He's even been trying to front surf in it! I highly recommend this Aire kayak for kids!! It's a great way for the family to paddle together when your kiddo's ready to step up to a solo.Was this helpful?