AIRE Puma Self-Bailing Raft w/ 2 Thwarts
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $1,049.75 with
Starting at $349.91/mo with
. Prequality Now
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
The Puma raft combines the agility of an inflatable kayak with the cargo capacity of a raft to create the ultimate play boat. It makes an awesome paddleboat for 2-4 people or a nifty rowing rig for. The Puma makes easier class II more exciting, and stable enough for experienced paddlers to run big class V.
- A favorite for play and surf waves, skinny technical water, or small river fishing
- Ideal for 2-4 person paddle teams & 1-3 day rowing expeditions
- Narrow beam makes for a sporty ride
- Airecell System 2-layer construction with PVC outer tubes & urethane inner bladders
- Chafe strip & reinforced raft bottom for extra resistance to abrasion
- Quick self-bailing lace-in floor
- Strap-in thwarts can be placed anywhere along the floor lacing
- Welded seams
- Leafield B7 valves
- Multiple D-rings for tying down frames & gear
- 10-year no-fault manufacturer warranty
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
|Tube Outer Fabric||1670 x 37 oz. PVC|
|Chafe Strip & Floor||37 oz. double lacquer PVC|
|Bladder Fabric||14mm Urethane|
|Load Capacity||872 lbs.|
|Recommend Frame Size||48" W x 60" L|
- Raft collar
- 2 thwarts
- Regular floor pocket (requires installation)
- Floor lacing rope
- Full repair kit
- Owner's manual
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoI wanted the best and that's what I got - well worth it.
My Puma was my first raft I bought in 2011 and I love it. I've taken it on big water (Cataract), long overnight trips like Deso/Grey, fishing and float trips and just love it. I have put thousands of miles on it and haven't had any problems with it. I'm from New Mexico and it's perfect for our smaller rivers where larger rafts can only be used in the high season. I wanted the best and that's what I got - well worth it.Was this helpful?