/ AIRE Puma Self-Bailing Raft w/ 2 Thwarts
AIRE Puma Self-Bailing Raft w/ 2 Thwarts
Only Ships to USA | FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 23335 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Puma raft combines the agility of an inflatable kayak with the cargo capacity of a raft to create the ultimate play boat. It makes an awesome paddleboat for 2-4 people or a nifty rowing rig for. The Puma makes easier class II more exciting, and stable enough for experienced paddlers to run big class V.
- A favorite for play and surf waves, skinny technical water, or small river fishing
- Ideal for 2-4 person paddle teams & 1-3 day rowing expeditions
- Narrow beam makes for a sporty ride
- Airecell System 2-layer construction with PVC outer tubes & urethane inner bladders
- Chafe strip & reinforced raft bottom for extra resistance to abrasion
- Quick self-bailing lace-in floor
- Strap-in thwarts can be placed anywhere along the floor lacing
- Welded seams
- Leafield B7 valves
- Multiple D-rings for tying down frames & gear
- 10-year no-fault manufacturer warranty
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
|Tube Outer Fabric||1670 x 37 oz. PVC|
|Chafe Strip & Floor||37 oz. double lacquer PVC|
|Bladder Fabric||14mm Urethane|
|Load Capacity||872 lbs.|
|Recommend Frame Size||48" W x 60" L|
- Raft collar
- 2 thwarts
- Regular floor pocket (requires installation)
- Floor lacing rope
- Full repair kit
- Owner's manual
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoI wanted the best and that's what I got - well worth it.
My Puma was my first raft I bought in 2011 and I love it. I've taken it on big water (Cataract), long overnight trips like Deso/Grey, fishing and float trips and just love it. I have put thousands of miles on it and haven't had any problems with it. I'm from New Mexico and it's perfect for our smaller rivers where larger rafts can only be used in the high season. I wanted the best and that's what I got - well worth it.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $1,166.75 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.