AIRE Lynx II Tandem Inflatable Kayak
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $487.25 with
Starting at $162.41/mo with
. Prequality Now
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
The tandem Lynx II inflatable kayak is an all-around river runner made for two. The Lynx offers stability, control and maneuverability. IT can handle big water and creeks. The continuous curve design gives you a fast hull speed and quick responsiveness. Self-bailing drain holes keep the performance level high in bigger water.
- Aircell System 2-layer construction
- 24 oz./1100 denier outer PVC tubes
- 27 oz./1100 denier outer PVC floor
- 14 mm inner urethane bladders
- Double-zipper access
- Welded seams
- Continuous curve rocker
- 3 air chambers w/ Leafield B7 valves
- 2 adjustable Cheetah seats w/ storage pocket
- 3 sets of drain holes
- 17 sets of cargo loops
- Bow/stern carry handles
- Includes repair kit
- 43 lbs.
- 10-year no-fault manufacturer warranty
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
|Capacity||< 475 lbs.|
- DPDavid P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars11 months agoGreat boat, great service.
The Aire Lynx II is an exceptional boat for a solo paddler with gear for multi-day trips. Its stable, comfortable and very tough. It's also a blast for solo or tandem whitewater. Outdoorplay had the boat I wanted in stock when few others did, and at a fair price. Although the free shipping offer didn't extend to Alaska, the cost of shipping was reasonable and they got it to me fast. I highly recommend the Aire Lynx II and Outdoorplay.Was this helpful?
- SPStephen P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoAwesome inflatable kayak!
I used one of these that belonged to a friend for many times over the last two years and finally decided to buy my own. This is a great inflatable kayak that handles very well in whitewater.Was this helpful?