/ Advanced Elements Attack Pro Inflatable Kayak (Closeout)
Advanced Elements Attack Pro Inflatable Kayak (Closeout)
Only Ships to USA | FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 3205 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
Fully upgraded with drop-stitch technology, take on the roughest conditions in the Advanced Elements Attack Pro Inflatable Kayak. With 12-inch rocker, a wide stance, and a 9.5-inch tube diameter, this full-time self-bailer is stable, responsive, and made for whitewater.
- Heavy-duty PVC Tarpaulin material offers a smooth, hydrodynamic outer skin
- Drop-stitch floor, self-bailing ports, and 12 inch bow/stern rise (rocker) for quick turns
- 35 inch width provides increased stability
- Stern deck covered cargo bay for storing a drybag or other gear
- Supportive high-back adjustable seats provide comfort for hours of paddling
- 2-way military valves
- Adjustable foot pegs provide comfort for hours of paddling
- Thigh straps
- Molded rubber carry handles
- D-ring tie downs and storage compartment
- 1-year manufacturer warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
- Discontinued model. Limited to stock on hand
|Paddler Capacity||1 people|
|Weight Capacity||< 225 lbs. (102 kg)|
|Max Recommended Paddler Height||6'+|
|Weight||25.5 lbs. (11.5 kg)|
|Folded Size||30" x 17" x 8"|
|Material||Heavy-duty PVC Tarpaulin|
- Attack Pro Inflatable Kayak
- Duffel Bag with Shoulder Straps
- Drop-stitch Floor
- Adjustable Foot Pegs
- Thigh Straps
- Folding Seat
- Repair Kit
- Owner's Manual
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- EFElliot F.Verified ReviewerReviewingAdvanced Elements Attack Pro Inflatable Kayak (Closeout)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoAwesome
Just what I expected! Great value.
- GSGuest S.ReviewingAdvanced Elements Attack Pro Inflatable Kayak (Closeout)I recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 years agogood budget whitewater IK
I was looking for a whitewater IK that would also work well as a lake paddler but ended up deciding to commit to a whitewater design. I've taken my attack pro on one high class III/low class IV river and was pleased with results. Pros: construction seems solid, boat responsive, drop stitch floor very firm, inflation quick and easy, cargo compartment provides some amount of protection for stuff, leg straps included, carrying bag is also well-made/well-proportioned and can be worn as a backpack. Cons: footrest pegs are nearly useless- the rails dig into feet and may smack shins on rapids (fortunately they can be removed entirely), seat could be a lot more comfortable. On the lake, the quick handling which works well in whitewater becomes a drawback (boat spins a lot) but this can be mitigated by changing paddling technique. A similar tradeoff with the bailing ports- there are 10 on each side of the boat, each about the size of a quarter. They are arranged in a line so it would probably be quick and easy to duct tape over them if it was important to stay totally dry. Ultimately glad I went with this model for having solid rapids handling ability. My friend has a more expensive IK and you can sort of see the difference, but I think the attack pro is a good value.
- AAnonymousReviewingAdvanced Elements Attack Pro Inflatable Kayak (Closeout)I recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 years agoAdvanced Elements Attack Pro Inflatable Kayak
Great inflatable, very responsive.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $160.42 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.