Advanced Elements AdvancedFrame Expedition Elite Inflatable Kayak
Advanced Elements AdvancedFrame Expedition Elite Inflatable Kayak
FREE Economy Shipping* over $49 in the contiguous United States
View other UPS and USPS rates during checkout based on zip / postal code.
Holiday Shipping Cutoff Dates
|3-Day Select||December 20|
|2nd Day Air||December 21|
|Next Day Air||December 22|
|Standard to Canada||December 9|
|Priority Shipping||December 17|
|Shipping for Military Mail||December 9|
Estimated delivery times - In business days
Due to COVID-19, your order may experience shipping delays. We will update you via email.
|Shipping Method||Estimated Transit Time|
|Economy||5 - 10 Days|
|UPS® Ground||1 - 5 Days|
|USPS Priority Mail||1 - 4 Days|
Expedited options- In business days
|Shipping Method||Estimated Transit Time|
|UPS 3 Day Select®||3 Days|
|UPS 2nd Day Air®||2 Days|
|UPS Next Day Air®||1 Day|
Free shipping does not apply to: Hobie Brand, International, Alaska & Hawaii, APO/FPO. An Oversized Handling Fee applies to Point 65 N Kayaks. View rates during checkout.
- Estimated transit time is business days only, Monday - Friday, excluding holidays.
- Transit time does not include the day the package ships.
- Our warehouse ships orders Monday - Friday, and usually ships within 24 hours of receipt.
- Estimated transit times are not guaranteed as severe weather, natural disasters and other unforeseen events may impact delivery services.
- We will send you an email with your tracking number when your order has shipped.
- The tracking number usually becomes available within a few hours after the shipment.
- Your order may ship in multiple shipments. You will receive a separate notification as each portion of your order ships.
- Due to shipping restrictions, some items may only be shipped via ground services as noted on the product page.
- An Oversized Handling Fee applies to Point 65 N Kayaks, view rates during checkout.
- Please do allow at least 3+ weeks for international orders to be received. Further delays are possible due to customs processing time.
- Shipping charges are applied at checkout and vary depending on the destination. We are unable to ship some items internationally. Oversize and heavy items may require additional charges.
- We currently ship to happy customers throughout the world using UPS and USPS methods (not all methods available in all regions). We may suspend or discontinue shipping services to any country or region due to carrier or import restrictions or other circumstances and will note these restrictions here:
- Restrictions: Shipping is currently unavailable to Russia. Most carriers are also unable to ship to Belarus and Ukraine and rates may not be available at checkout as a result.
Please Note: All prices are shown in US dollars (USD) by default, and all orders are processed in USD at checkout.
Customs, Taxes and Duties:
- Duty, taxes, and other fees are the customer’s responsibility since Outdoorplay does not pre-collect these fees at the time of purchase. Please contact your local Customs Office for more information about the cost of these fees.
- Please also take note of any personal purchase limits in place in your country. If your order exceeds the set limit, you will have to arrange for a broker to clear your order through customs at extra cost. Outdoorplay is not able to make these arrangements for you.
- We accept returns within 60 days of the date of purchase. The returned item(s) must be unused and in the original manufacturer packaging with hang tags attached.
- To be eligible for a return, you must provide your original invoice or click here and complete the Return Form. Once completed, place the form in the box with your returned item(s) and mail to the following address.
3459 Guignard Dr.
Hood River, OR 97031
- Customers are responsible for return shipping costs. Once your return is received and inspected, we will process your refund within 72 hours of receipt. Refunds can take a full billing cycle to process depending on your bank or credit card company.
- Outdoorplay is not responsible for items lost or damaged in transit. We recommend that you use a trackable method to mail your return and a carrier that provides tracking and insurance information.
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $180.24 with
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $180.24 every 2 weeks.
- No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.
Shop With Confidence
100% Satisfaction Guarantee & Easy Returns
We want you to be happy with your Outdoorplay experience. If you are not satisfied with the service you receive, please contact us immediately and we will remedy the situation.
When your order arrives, inspect it carefully to confirm the product meets your satisfaction. If for any reason it does not, we will gladly exchange it, or you may return it for your money back! For more information on our return policy, please click here.
FREE and Fast Shipping
We offer FREE shipping on orders over $49 to anywhere in the contiguous United States. Exclusions apply to Hobie Brand, International, Alaska & Hawaii.
Expedited shipping options are also available during checkout.
Most orders ship the same day if ordered by 1pm PST.
To view shipping delivery times & policy, click here.
Price Match Guarantee
We know that making an investment in your gear involves a number of decisions, including evaluating the best price. The prices you see listed on our website are among the most competitive you will find anywhere!
If you find a lower price on an identical product from one of our competitors, you're covered under our Price Match Guarantee. We'll match their price, which means you can enjoy shopping and not worry that you'd be getting a better deal elsewhere!
Our goal is to make this policy simple and hassle-free.. You will find that we respond to your requests quickly and in most cases can approve the price match the same day.
To request a price match please call us at 1-800- 994- 4327.
To view our entire Price Match policy, click here.
The Advanced Elements AdvancedFrame Expedition Elite is the natural evolution of inflatable kayaks. The Expedition incorporates proven rib-frame technology with a drop-stitch floor for true paddling performance. With plenty of storage space, the Expedition Elite is the perfect kayak for any adventure!
As shown in inflatable standup paddle boards, drop-stitch technology createes high pressure forms that are extremely rigid. The drop-stitch floor in this kayak creates a hull with chine, which enhances the tracking and hull speed, and adds unparalleled rigidity in an inflatable kayak.
- Durable 3-layer construction for extreme puncture resistance
- Multiple air chambers provide additional buoyancy and unique kayak shape
- High back, adjustable seat with inflatable lumbar support provides comfort for hours of paddling
- Adjustable foot brace
- Built-in aluminum ribs define the bow and stern and improve tracking
- Drop-stitch floor creates a hull with chine, enhancing tracking and hull speed, and adding rigidity
- Low center of gravity design provides good stability and easy paddling
- Skeg tracking fin further improves performance
- Bungee deck rigging & d-ring tie downs for easy gear access
- Massive storage compartment holds gear for extended trips
- Molded rubber handles
- Welded seams with bow and stern reinforcements
- Inflatable cockpit coaming for attaching a spray skirt (skirt not included)
- Rudder mount for adding the AdvancedTrak Kayak Rudder Kit (rudder kit not included)
Please note: This product can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. If you attempt to order this item and have it shipped outside the US, we will contact you and cancel the order.
|Outer Fabric||PVC tarpaulin with 1000-denier polyester|
|Main Chamber Fabric||30-gauge PVC|
|Inner Cover Fabric||High-density polyurethane-coated polyester|
|Floor Fabric||PVC drop-stitch|
|Maximum Capacity||< 450 lbs.|
|Maximum Paddler Height||6' 8"|
|Folded Size||31" x 16" x 10"|
- Drop-stitch Floor
- Rudder Mount
- High-back Lumbar Seat
- Duffel Bag with removable shoulder straps
- Repair Kit
- Owner/s Manual
- GSGuest S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoI haven't used my kayak
I haven't used my kayak yet (due to COVID-19), but I am giving this a 5-star review based on the use of my friend's kayak who has the exact same kayak. I was concerned about an inflatable kayak being sturdy enough. Rest assured Advanced Elements are well made and constructed and I no longer have fear about this kayak falling apart or easily being punctured. It glides super smooth through the water and is very easy to control and it handled waves much better than expected. I can honestly say it's nicer than my hardshell kayak, granted it is not high-end. It's a little confusing at first inflating, but with practice you can have it down to 5 minutes. If you're skeptical about buying an inflatable don't be - at least if it's an Advanced Element. Shipping was fast too. Very happy!Was this helpful?
- BBobI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoVery pleased with the Advanced Elements AdvancedFrame Expedition Elite Kayak
This is a great inflatable kayak! I was looking for something that would transport and store easily and this fit the bill. I was worried about the overall quality as I've never had an inflatable AE kayak before but this thing is great. First time setup took about 40 mins at home as I read through the manual and figured out what was what. Once through the setup, you'll have no problem figuring out what to do when you take it out. Setup time is really short.
I recommend that if you get this kayak and don't yet have a pump, that you get the Advanced Elements Kayak Pump w/ gauge as it'll make life easier. The manual says, referring to this pump specifically, to pump chamber One 35 times... or inflate chamber Two to 2 psi, etc. The pump lets you do that very clearly without worrying about overinflating.
Regarding processing and shipping, I was very happy with Outdoorplay.com. Ordered the craft and it was shipped out the next day. Took four or five days to get here via UPS but that was ok. Packaged well and no issues with things.
Five stars. Highly recommend especially if you want something that doesn't require you to invest in a roof rack or some other car set up. This kayak packs down, weighs about 40 pounds and can be carried in it's bag, inflated quickly, and works well on the water.Was this helpful?
- JJaciI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 years agoAdvanced Elements AdvancedFrame Expedition Elite Inflatable Kayak
I use it as often as I can. My friends have all used it. We are all old women and we take our little terriers with us (they fit perfectly on the front end) to all the high Cascade lakes!!! I was actually thinking about getting a third ( I have 2 already), maybe a tandem size!! It's more comfortable than a hard shell, easy to pump up, easy to load in & out of the car. Even when recovering from knee surgery.... It actually made me change my mind from getting a hard shell. For my use it's perfect!Was this helpful?
- SMSeemore M.I recommend this productRated 4 stars5 years agoAdvanced Elements AdvancedFrame Expedition Elite Inflatable Kayak
Love this kayak for day trips or one night camp/kayak trips. Handles very well. You'll get pushed around a bit on windy days on open water.....but what do ya expect with an inflatable? Enough storage for 1-2 day trips. Sets up in 10 min once you have done it a couple times. The only negative thing I can come up with is the deck takes a long time to dry but again not surprising with an inflatable. Also great for up to class 2-3 rivers. Its a bit long for anything heavier and its not self bailing.Was this helpful?