/ Yakima TubeTop Bike Rack Adaptor
Yakima TubeTop Bike Rack Adaptor
Only Ships to USA | FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 190 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
Hook any funky-top-tubed bike to a mast-style hitch rack with the Yakima Tube Top. The Tube Top Installs quickly and securely to your bike's seat post and stem to create a faux-top tube so your bike mounts solidly to the rack. The large molded collars are also gentle to your bike's finish.
- Makes bikes without a traditional top tube compatible with most mast-style hitch racks
- Installs quickly and securely to your seat post and stem to adapt a wide range of bikes for transport
- Keeps your bike mounted solidly on single and dual arm mounts
- Oversized diameter tubing and anti-rotation inserts for greater stability
- Large molded collars are gentle with your bike stem and seat post
- Manufacturer limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials & workmanship
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
|1 bike up to 45 lbs.
|22" L x 1" W x 1" H
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $9.73 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.