Werner Zen 85 3-Piece Adjustable Fiberglass Stand-Up Paddle
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $71.00 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
Delivering higher cadence and less fatigue, the Werner Zen 85 3-Piece Adjustable Fiberglass Stand-Up Paddle offers perfect overall flex, lightweight swing, and stiffness. The Zen blends perfection in both craftsmanship and materials by providing a stiff, light and beautiful looking blade..
- Longer, rectangular, slender design is easier on the body with a more gentle catch
- Small size blade suits those wanting to limit exertion and to those of smaller to mid-size stature
- Small Fit shaft offers proper fit, lighter grip, better technique to help eliminate fatigue for small to medium hands
- Fiberglass blade and carbon blend shaft give you exceptional swing weight and value
- Blade to shaft offset keeps the blade vertical through the power phase
- Three-piece shaft is easy to transport and store
- LeverLock mechanism with printed measurements adjusts swiftly for height and conditions
- Robust ABS palm grip for easy handling and comfortable grip
- Convenient printed measurements offer the precise length adjustment
- One year manufacturer warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
|Blade Size||17.75" x 6.5"|
|Blade Surface Area||85 in2|
|Blade to Shaft Offset||10º|
|Shaft Material||Carbon blend|
|Shaft Type||3-piece adjustable straight shaft|
|Shaft Diameter||Small Fit|
|Adjustment System||LeverLock with 16" of adjustment|
|Blade Portion Length||35.5"|
|Shaft Portion Length||35.5"|
|Grip Portion Length||25"|
|Average Weight||25.75 oz. (730 g)|
Werner Zen 85 3-Piece Adjustable Fiberglass Stand-Up Paddle:
|Paddle Length||Paddler Height|
|70 - 86"||5' - 6'4"|
Small Fit shaft option - Performance starts with the proper fit. Werner innovated small fit paddles, allowing smaller hands to be able to grasp with a lighter grip for better technique and minimized fatigue. To see if Small Fit is best for you, measure your hand size by placing a ruler at the base of your palm (at the joint of your wrist) and measure to the tip of your middle finger. If you measure smaller than 6.5 inches, we suggest the Small Fit shaft. Longer, go to the standard shaft. Paddlers with shorter, thicker fingers also gravitate to small shafts.
Note: Paddle length may vary depending on conditions and personal preference. Please use these sizing charts as a general guideline
- ADAmy D.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 starsYesterdayGreat value, pleased.
Great value for the money. Works fine, adjustable height and relatively lightWas this helpful?