/ Werner Shuna Carbon Bent Shaft Kayak Paddle
Werner Shuna Carbon Bent Shaft Kayak Paddle
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 2495 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Werner Shuna Carbon Kayak Paddle is designed for those who want mid-sized power for strokes in all directions. It's the perfect paddle for the coastal play environment, or for those who want a conservative feel through the water to make the miles pass with ease.
You’ll also enjoy the benefits of an ergonomic neutral bent shaft. Neutral Bent means the blade, ferrule, and grip are in a straight line for the familiar feel of a straight shaft. Align your wrists in a more ergonomic position, reduce fatigue, and gain the confidence of full hand contact. Developed with just the right amount of flex, Werner’s carbon bent shafts are handcrafted with pride and focus in Sultan, Washington.
- Premium Performance build for the perfect combination of light swing weight & stiffness
- Carbon blade construction gives you Werner's lightest swing weight option
- Mid-sized high angle blades fit the widest range of paddlers
- Optimized flex & strength
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling
- Custom shaped, low profile, reinforcement spine allows for enhanced blade maneuverability
- 2-piece take-apart design for easy travel and storage
- Smart-View adjustable ferrule is simple & precise
- The solid feel of a 1-piece paddle and nothing to snag your gear. (US Patent # 6881111 )
- Also offered in a straight shaft model
- Handcrafted in Sultan, WA
- 1-year manufacturer warranty against any manufacturing and material defects
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Blade Size||46 x 18.25 cm|
|Blade Surface Area||615 cm2|
|Blade Offset||0 - 60º Right or Left Hand Control (15º Increments)|
|Shaft Material||Premium carbon|
|Average Weight||843 g (29.75 oz)|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoPaddle all day
This is a great paddle. I have this and Coryvrecken which has much larger blades. These are not whitewater paddles so take any review written by folks using these in classified rapids with a grain of salt. Lightweight so easy to keep paddling all day. I'm a big fit guy and can flex other paddles very easily. I prefer the stiffness of Werner paddles with carbon shafts. Blades slip in water easily and generate a good pull. Check Werner's website before buying this, paddle is made for high angle stroke. If you want high performance spend the money and buy this paddle. If you paddle often you won't be disappointed.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $124.75 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.